• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha mex , we want war lvls between 81-91 not over lols

if exp rate is a bit higher ppl atleast dare to log in more often and exp what gives more battles everyday cuz of activity. but this this is too high exp rate and should be lowered and people who are above lvl 100 should loose half of their exp for example from 150-130 or so.

I vote that Mex team quit this ot forever, what you r looking for looks like warloria.. 81-91? You have been saying you guys quit the OT everyday in 3 weeks after lost battle. Can you please just do that?

idk who said we quit. We always fight till the end. mr noname.
And its just taze who speaks about restart or very low rate exp. But this actual exp rate is way to high, but w/e. its still fun to war.

I vote that Mex team quit this ot forever, what you r looking for looks like warloria.. 81-91? You have been saying you guys quit the OT everyday in 3 weeks after lost battle. Can you please just do that?

i dont want mex on my server

The server is nice just like now. If u want a reset go fuck urself.

Fix the % lost after dead of mlvl/skills, because it's so high imo

Fix the % lost after dead of mlvl/skills, because it's so high imo
i think its oke it keeps people from getting lvl 160s to fast. if you die couple times in a row you will have to exp again atleast.

GG Fribben destroyed the server with okolnir, because now people get 160 in a day...

idk but there is obs everyday and 3 active enough teams. but i agree lvls are fucked up atm, it was much more fun when wars were betweeen 91-121. As for me it can get reseted atleast i will end playing faster. I just dont like giving up so im playing untill every enemy team gets bored and quit or server gets closed.

hahah just ingore maas;p I think he feels abit to good, he probaly won few battles in row and start posting trash already;p

is it me or server have lags? i use wtfast and lags for last 2 hours, fribben can say anything?

im not sure if i died today because of getting ddosed by someone or it was server's fault. But for sure im getting pinged by some kid since i had big lags today also in other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back