• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no reset, we still having wars
also server is very active i dont know what you talking about

reset!!! and lower exprate + delete okolnir keep tombs boosted like oasis tomb etc..

and stfu zappafpsfpasfp random nab

haha go play other servers, 100 players and wanna reset? you have brain problems nab

i agree with reset , lower exp and no okolnir ....even maybe no poi dl's

char lover ? with this exp stage and okolnir oryginal sucks

you suck man, if you dont like this server play other.
Its still many players online playing vs 3 spammers on forum spamming for reset. wont happen
byee bye

The server is just fine... You r always crying for anything

Its not about okolnir but about 20x exp till 120? Keep the okolnir, just make exp 3x after 91 but till 91 it should be 20x.

hahah just ingore maas;p I think he feels abit to good, he probaly won few battles in row and start posting trash already;p

i don't know who you are, but u got it all wrong, I think i'm a horrible player on 7.x individually, however my team just seem to win every battle recently. reason we want lower exprate is because our opponents put level 80-100 characters, literally inside our team running around body blocking and mwalling us, not being afraid to die, it's a reason we're all red skull atm. mainchars that play like noobchars, really nice.

edit: this shit also ruins my movies... viewers be like:
1. oh these guys have a much bigger team than the other...
or when we eventually kill the guy inside our team
2. oh they didn't realise until now an enemy was in the middle of their team?
it just looks retarded and I need to skip kills in my movies to avoid this chaos that occurs in battles due to high exprate, or actually expstages.

*I like all my enemies, simply, for being my enemies (as long as they don't ddos).
*I don't really blame players for playing like noobchars on level 100's, it's the servers fault.
*I see no reason to trash talk anyone except Coconut Basher... and the server owner for making stupid decisions like okolnir, blessings, custom tomb spawns and what not without asking the players what they want.
...Coconut Basher, this guy keeps blaming my team for ddosing theirs when I would never be part of something like that. It just completely ruins the point of playing this game. Of course, he threatens to ddos me to get back at me for something I haven't done, what a hypocrite.

Last edited:
its glen the most retarded person that coconut always talking shit also low lvl pvp skill

*reset
*2 days for rs/ban
*modified exp
*no blessings
*lower loot
*no okolnir
ty

*I don't really blame players for playing like noobchars on level 100's, it's the servers fault.
*I see no reason to trash talk anyone except Coconut Basher... and the server owner for making stupid decisions like okolnir, blessings, custom tomb spawns and what not without asking the players what they want.
It's easy for players to complain about the server. It's the server's fault.. if you had any suggestion that could make a difference, that would not only benefit you, I would sincerely add it. But I guess it's easier to talk than to deliver. Everyone agreed to the stages when the server was announced.

Stupid decisions and not asking players - I've asked the majority of the players what they thought of an update containing Okolnir, most of them agreed, including your team and some that disagreed, agreed to test it out.

Later on when Okolnir became the only warzone on the server, we decided to make a drastic change and it happened directly after serversave, changing the location of the travels from boats to Senja island - and this was as people wished.

Blessings has been suggested mostly from your team and several others, it was active for around 24 hours and removed after that, yet you speak about it as it was the ultimate effect to destroy the server. I smell alot of hatred here without any valid reason. Altered spawns in tomb was actually suggested by your team, I spoke to other players and they seemed to agree to this part.

This server is democratic - we listen to players and we take their opinions and suggestions very serious, but we look at the ideas from other ancles that you were not aware of when you proposed. Therefore many great suggestions has been added, and some has been rejected.

Fribben.

I dont see why any pvper would like to see blessings on a server like this, however you have never asked me. Better would be to make polls for big changes.
Anyway you have done a decent job, clearly, considering the amount of players that play on your server. It could have been alot better though, you know, everyone can improve in what they are doing.
At least that's what I think, but keep in mind that everyone got their own opinion on what they want things to be like.

Dont se my criticism as "hatred", I simply want what's good to be better, after all, I play on your server.

People suggested blessings and we tried it out, it should not even be a subject that can be discussable as it was only active for around 24 hours. We tried people's suggestion and we have had this suggestion from Day 1, so it had to be enforced one day.

I saw your post as hatred due to the direct accusations towards me and the server as I would intentionally make the server worse.

If you feel that you want to speak to me about changes or updates, whenever I'm available I most often answer people's request or questions. I do not favour one before the other.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back