• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

Cu5koeW.png

easy money boys, kasteria coming

Tommorow inter NIEBIESKI will be homeless and asking for food in street foking homeless shet GGG.png

There's literally too many messages to answer right now, I thank you all for your support both through PM and here. If you want, I can give the server another try as I have the dedicated still active and I think I figured the problem out. If you do, please say it here and we can give it a shot tonight maybe. We won't be offering donations until we are sure we have solved the issue (donations of people who still want to chargeback is welcomed).

Fribben.

DO ITTTTTTTTTT, JUST DO ITTTTTTTTTT

There's literally too many messages to answer right now, I thank you all for your support both through PM and here. If you want, I can give the server another try as I have the dedicated still active and I think I figured the problem out. If you do, please say it here and we can give it a shot tonight maybe. We won't be offering donations until we are sure we have solved the issue (donations of people who still want to chargeback is welcomed).

Fribben.

brother we gonna support you and we are waiting for your server open it

Do not throw your long term of work away, give it a next shot :)

I even enjoyed the small amount of time yesterday.

Go for it !

can you open the server at 17 and i am gonna fix everyone at 17:00

@Fribben Wow! I did not expect this.
Conquering major set backs, horrible feedback/community and motivational 'downies', you still decide to give it another go! No words for that Fribben.

I guess we will see you later tonight at OriginalTibia !

my time is now 17:07 , hope it will open quickly :):) yesterday i killed like 700 rotworms for rotworm task(200x) i wanna finish it ! :D

HAIL ORIGINAL TIBIA!

P.S. Please change (if u can) the fact that people below 50 can not write on Trade/Game Chat/...

Thanks!

Back