• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

I wish crashes not happen once again , and I wish you cleaned up some ppls inventory that dupped item

Fribben my man !!!

Most amazing news to get back to work from

Hopefully be oright in 17minutes.

Lets get the zuggys rollin

Niebieski and GM Marcin mam nadzieje ze kurwy pozdychacie powoli

All Eloth team needs to be perma banned from OTland

and hunted in rl

whatever he does, no one will play his shitty ot so its a loose loose situation for both of them

just immature cant believe im still living through all this tibia bullshit cant we just once get on with it smoothly for one time

So everything was a scam/plot to blame and sabotage the eloth launch?

So everything was a scam/plot to blame and sabotage the eloth launch?
Yes I will crash my own server 10 times with 500 players to reset the next day and refund people on PayPal and also disable donations totally for now. Sounds like a normal mindset you have.

ALMOST 300 PLAYERS - GRATEFUL FOR THIS COMMUNITY !

Fribben.

Yamaken, I should suggest you to not involve in this crap. You've gotten a great reputation, not like these two losers just crying like kids. Indeed this was a regrettable intiative from the beginning.

He started begging for 150€ to his community, which I'm sure he never gave back (apart from donations made upon server launched yesterday, I believe that you might have done chargebacks). Couldn't be worse.

Eloth never was gonna work as 3 teams playing here only..

fuck eloth

thankful fribben so far so good

A++++++ Not enough soul but does not show your soul in client A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Back