• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

What are differents between old originaltibia servers? cuz exp and lot only this? ill u add some new hunts or some shiet like that?

What are differents between old originaltibia servers? cuz exp and lot only this? ill u add some new hunts or some shiet like that?
Yes add somethign new, or you can put new monsters on existing spawns
Or new custom quest arround map, new custom monsters, etc...

think of adding inquisition quest, but dont add shitty maps as on random servers, boosting spawns is better, put dls in darashia where wyrms used to be, etc. maybe deeper banuta? there are many possibilities

Basically this is the best server you can make lvl100 an fight in 1 day don't need to rpg in 2017
I just hope people don't quit too early cos theres no better OT for the player, server may not be flawless but it's fun as.

If gm fribben wants to change serpents loot
Boost all tombs
Boost Banuta
Add serpents goroma
Add dls dara
some else may

And I can see this being fun for everyone to join here

All people join to Kasteria you need buy adversting on otservlist and some streamers maybe.

when open in USA?
americans players need american OT.

We have gotten some support regarding an American server, wether it be south or north, it may happen when that support increases and we see more people requesting it.

More frags please beacuse i dont knows how many teams willa come also i Hope that's where wont be a ddos attacks this time.

Wars was ongoing the past editions for several hours and we had people participating in battles throughout the whole day and the frags were almost never an issue. If it becomes an issue we will monitor this and determine how to solve it. If you disagree you are free to suggest a more concrete proposition.

Really nice to see original again

Carpets are not pz so it works to travel

Any new hunting spots???
Frags are good becouse they reset daily!

And where is okolnir

And it's really nice to see you too :) Carpets are not PZ. Demona will be shortcutted so it will be more viable to go there and since Carlin will be an essential battleground due to the shortcut, we have remade the route to Okolnir from Svargrond, how ever you are still able to access Okolnir/Svargrond with a pz-lock.

Please increase serpent spawn loot ( has been awful every edition )
Boost all tombs?

Waropolis.net is the hrate you was looking for until this starts?

With these exp rates you can expect to get lvls 100+
Hopefully you all play and don't ask for reset after 2 week

Also kastria/eloth ddos ready like last time??

We can look into the Serpent Spawn loot, some tombs have been boosted and we can plan on boosting more. I think Eloth/Tibijka/Kasteria/Thora/Evolera or what ever the hundred names he uses will probably not start like the 3 previous editions where he left his players waiting till last minute and announced he won't start due to "work issues" but the fact remains that OriginalTibia's launch was the reason why he chose not to start it 3 times in a row.

Niceee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But open 18.00 instead of 19.00, its possible?????!!!!!!!!

Trust me, even Friday was questionable for me to start on, but since most people suggested it, 19.00 would be the only essential time for me to make it happen. And nice to see you too :)

Usa proxy?
Sunday?

We will try to add an USA proxy, and the launch date is set to Friday. You can see the countdown at the top right corner of the website.

What would you want to see differently in OriginalTibia? Adding new content randomly is not something we want, we want to remain authentic with a twist of enhancement. Re-routing and modifying relevant places is something we have been doing, we are thinking of broader ways to expand this mindset into a greater proportions.

Yes add somethign new, or you can put new monsters on existing spawns
Or new custom quest arround map, new custom monsters, etc...

This is not really our vision for OriginalTibia, we want to remain authentic and not a server where we have a realmap full of custom contents, the map itself is huge, it just needs tweaks to make it more interesting and that is what we have plans for. Adding custom maps, quests and new monsters is just an easy fix, and that is not what we are looking for. So far we have done great tweaks which everyone in the community have appreciated, we hope to expand the tweaks even further as explained above.

think of adding inquisition quest, but dont add shitty maps as on random servers, boosting spawns is better, put dls in darashia where wyrms used to be, etc. maybe deeper banuta? there are many possibilities

Inquisition quest will most likely not be added, but as you said, we won't add random maps just for the sake of it, we will take into consideration some of the things you mentioned though, like deeper banuta.

Basically this is the best server you can make lvl100 an fight in 1 day don't need to rpg in 2017
I just hope people don't quit too early cos theres no better OT for the player, server may not be flawless but it's fun as.

If gm fribben wants to change serpents loot
Boost all tombs
Boost Banuta
Add serpents goroma
Add dls dara
some else may

And I can see this being fun for everyone to join here
Will take into consideration, thank you for the suggestions.
All people join to Kasteria you need buy adversting on otservlist and some streamers maybe.

Otservlist advertisement is purchased. And people are free to go where ever they want, but last 3 times we went head to head with this Eloth/Tibijka/Kasteria/Thora/Evolera and his other hundred names he uses, he gave a bad excuse the last minute of the launch due to fearing OriginalTibia, maybe this time he have built up some stamina to overcome his fear, maybe not. We will see, but I am going to launch OriginalTibia Friday 3rd of November, period.

7 DAYS LEFT - ARE YOU READY? - REGISTER NOW!
ALjPdmn.png

Fribben.

will u ever fix loot from monsters like hydras/serpents/dls?? because the only profitable places for mages were warlocks/frosts, do not forget that's a war server and noone is going to grind 12h to fix cash for one battle

So you gonna host but didnt speak to any leader/team okej nice

Ah so you mean there is no point of talking to leaders?

Stop be stupid you know this server lasts 32 min without teams playing it

I dont mean to defend him...but he had to open server becouse kasteria is making pressure... he cant open it afterwards..... you should contact him instead, my friends will contact with veziv and we will play

Ah so you mean there is no point of talking to leaders?

Stop be stupid you know this server lasts 32 min without teams playing it
This Fribben is braindead on this server no one gonna play.
0 teams no fight.

I dont mean to defend him...but he had to open server becouse kasteria is making pressure... he cant open it afterwards..... you should contact him instead, my friends will contact with veziv and we will play
All good teams play global tibia tortura, no one want to play on this shit server.

Let's atleast not get this one twisted. I started because of the community. Otherwise you wouldn't have seen the server starting if it was not for them, so I appreciate that from you all :)

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE SICKEST PVP SERVER 2017 - REGISTER NOW!

Fribben.

i talked with veziv and he will play he told me that he will me and sammy will play too we mighta a make a new team aswell gonna contact people on facebook

Last edited:
will u ever fix loot from monsters like hydras/serpents/dls?? because the only profitable places for mages were warlocks/frosts, do not forget that's a war server and noone is going to grind 12h to fix cash for one battle
@Fribben
I think you should check this because as i remember it was an issue. Dragon Lords doesn't drop Dragon Slayers as i remember and it was a shity loot drop on this mobs.

Edit:
Also i forgot to ask you a question. Banuta, Goroma etc. what about access? I dont need to do it like on previous versions?

Last edited:
who is taze? think he is good player? you leave every server that fight against us, you r cry team that leave after 1 week is not worth

@Fribben Cant wait for server start! Will play with 100 players or 1000 i dont care! Just want to make my knight and have fun!
Wish u all of the luck with this edition Fribben, like i already told u before, if u need a tutor to help ingame i am more than happy to help u.

regards

Back