• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

Hello every1, i just saw this server is coming online and i wanted to ppl who played before, how good are paladins & knights on this server? I saw couple clips from this server, with some rlly nice wars, but all i saw were sorc/druids :)

Paladins are quite profitable, but useless on wars as long as u dont have lvl 160+ but check one of Furion vids, there is action on dwarf bridge where Ziorr tanks 20ppl for 1 minute ;)

will u ever fix loot from monsters like hydras/serpents/dls?? because the only profitable places for mages were warlocks/frosts, do not forget that's a war server and noone is going to grind 12h to fix cash for one battle

I will check it out today and you can expect changes on the new edition. How ever, you must understand that on 8.0 some monsters such as serpent, was not the best monsters to grab loot from, they were boosted in later clients, but I can look into it and most likely will boost more monsters to make other places viable. But a note to this is that even though Frost Dragons is the most viable place for people to hunt regarding loot, it is also the most dangerous place for people to hunt in as well, if you saw almost every edition of OriginalTibia, you had groups taking over Okolnir and you would see the full boat crowded because they did not want to die, others died and their "profit" became a bit less. I apologize for the late answer to you specifically, I thought I did give you an answer but I did not.

@Fribben
I think you should check this because as i remember it was an issue. Dragon Lords doesn't drop Dragon Slayers as i remember and it was a shity loot drop on this mobs.

Edit:
Also i forgot to ask you a question. Banuta, Goroma etc. what about access? I dont need to do it like on previous versions?

I will check it out. These places among Okolnir and others will be accessible without any missions.

i talked with veziv and he will play he told me that he will me and sammy will play too we mighta a make a new team aswell gonna contact people on facebook
Glad to hear, you are all welcome on the new edition!

@Fribben Cant wait for server start! Will play with 100 players or 1000 i dont care! Just want to make my knight and have fun!
Wish u all of the luck with this edition Fribben, like i already told u before, if u need a tutor to help ingame i am more than happy to help u.

regards

Very appreciated, and we can't wait to have more players like you and we wish you the best on the new edition! We will keep that in mind when the time of recruiting more staff comes into mind :)

Hello every1, i just saw this server is coming online and i wanted to ppl who played before, how good are paladins & knights on this server? I saw couple clips from this server, with some rlly nice wars, but all i saw were sorc/druids :)

Paladins are played differently than other vocations, but as far as I saw, by monitoring players, there was a great balance of all vocations, there was not any significantly huge difference in terms of vocation chose of highscore, online list etc.

ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT - HAVE YOU REGISTERED? IF YOU HAVE NOT, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOW! (CLICK)

wHHY2Fc.png

Fribben.

who is veziv? some retard kid from 8.6 servers lmao, fucking idiots stop pretending like ur good on hotkeys servers and let this veziv fight on real tibia without hotkeys cancer polack vieze kenker homo
someones mad becouse lost on previous edition..... you can check furion cams, and tell us if WE won or you..... dont rlly need to answer you

Check ur face in the mirror again I saw u on twitch and the only one that should be mad is u polski

Check ur face in the mirror again I saw u on twitch and the only one that should be mad is u polski
pff haha just becose im bettr on this game and I rekt your team on every original you dont need to make rl insults on me ;) You talk a lot.....I would like to see how you look... and how much you weight

Just boost banuta ( add like another floor maybe ) increase loot there.
Loot from DL's was reallly bad like no DSM for 2 tasks , 1 RH

boost a couple more places ( ankh hydras for example) I think you can figure something out
So more players can play

Paladins are played differently than other vocations, but as far as I saw, by monitoring players, there was a great balance of all vocations, there was not any significantly huge difference in terms of vocation chose of highscore, online list etc.

Fribben.

In my opinion paladin was the best for making money. Not war. Sorc-druid was okey, and knight was pretty sucks but is only my opinion.

Paladin
is pretty strong on close area becouse of assasin stars, good for money making but on open battle they die pretty fast.

Knight
is really too tanky on small fights. Once it comes open battle, if its magic level 8 and can mwall theyre usefull, but u can get 1 shoot by 10-12 ppl easily.

If vocations are like they were in official 8.0 you don't have to worry about picking a wrong one cuz every vocation has its niche. People are saying that paladins are only good for cash making but that's completely wrong, i remember pack in the day when 8.0 update came i was 4th sorcerer on Aurea by level (131) and the enemy team had 3 paladins over 160 and i couldn't even get into the range to mwal, cuz they would be standing in front and attacking me right away with assassin stars and bursting like 500-600 mana in one go.. So if you want to play paladin and war just get to the 150+ so you don't get insta killed by 4-5 random sds and if druids in your teams aren't potatoes and have exura gran mas sio on their hotkey they can get you out of the sticky situations there is no way paladin dies in open battle by random damage. Similar goes for knights there were pure meat shields and combined with a decent druids would be battle changing force in the open battles... Sorcs are sorcs highest damage output, great for pking or solo killing and ofc open battles. As far as druids go, they can be the most influential role since there are no bots for instant anti paralyze and auto sio if you are good with a druid and have quick reaction time you can be rather scary.

Can't wait for the server, i've got around 10 people already (altho most of them haven't been playing in years so we will probably suck), we will definately have to join a team or make one from other smaller teams.

Can't wait for the server, i've got around 10 people already (altho most of them haven't been playing in years so we will probably suck), we will definately have to join a team or make one from other smaller teams.

You should make your own team. It will be more fun then on previous edition when there was only 2 teams on OT. More teams, more fun, more server vitality

Just boost banuta ( add like another floor maybe ) increase loot there.
Loot from DL's was reallly bad like no DSM for 2 tasks , 1 RH

boost a couple more places ( ankh hydras for example) I think you can figure something out
So more players can play

Monster loot has been boosted on several monsters now, thank you for the suggestions and we will hopefully make bigger expansions of diversity of huntings among other things which you will find beneficial.

In my opinion paladin was the best for making money. Not war. Sorc-druid was okey, and knight was pretty sucks but is only my opinion.

In your opinion, you are perfectly correct. But having an overview of the game as a staff, we can see a broader perspective and we have seen that every vocation plays it role in a good way, if we suspect or hear suggestions that regards otherwise, people are free to suggest ideas to balance it out.

Btw, back in the days mw was for mgc lvl 8 or 9 i forgot :)
It was 9, but here it is modified to 8, so knights have a bigger possibility engaging in open battles.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, 4 DAYS LEFT AND WE GO LIIVE! - REGISTER HERE

Fribben.

so what teams will start??? becouse pendulum died and i hope teams go here

anyways it aklways end up with 2 big teams so dont bother making small teams

Back