• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

Me sammy will make a team
Wille are u makin a new team? Tall with taze to make a team aswell

Where did all this negativity came from? If you cannot provide added value, then dont talk at all and let us, who actually are interested in experimenting upcoming servers, do the talking.

I've always sucked at PvP, probably bcs I dont use bots and I prefer to stay in the back line healing my fellow 'minions' :)

I assume I should grab myself some sort of bot, just to 'defend' myself?
Also, which vocation would suit me the best? I love Druid, but I love sustainability as well and am considering trying out Paladin for once! ( You know, hiding untill level 150, like people recommend )

Anyhow, @Fribben ; I wish you the best of luck with the server and I do hope to see Originaltibia reaches the top 5 on otserv !

I really cant understand ppl with all these bad comment like "shity server" , if u dont want to play it , just ignore this thread and let other ppl chat and then play :) I have never played this server before, but i cant find any interesting server so ill join for sure , and im sure it will be cool :)
Btw as i looked up on server Shop i must say its really good, with deco and addons, and not cash and rest shit :)
We will be able to colect all items and do addons normaly right ?
Fribben i wish u all the best with this server :)

Why would you ever play this server if you want to RPG?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzz stupid community

Where did all this negativity came from? If you cannot provide added value, then dont talk at all and let us, who actually are interested in experimenting upcoming servers, do the talking.

I've always sucked at PvP, probably bcs I dont use bots and I prefer to stay in the back line healing my fellow 'minions' :)

I assume I should grab myself some sort of bot, just to 'defend' myself?
Also, which vocation would suit me the best? I love Druid, but I love sustainability as well and am considering trying out Paladin for once! ( You know, hiding untill level 150, like people recommend )

Anyhow, @Fribben ; I wish you the best of luck with the server and I do hope to see Originaltibia reaches the top 5 on otserv !

One thing you have to understand on OriginalTibia is that most people who post the most negatively, are the ones that will play the most. How ironically it may sound, it is how it always been :p This server is an intense PvP server, but it also invites people who are not so into wars but the atmosphere Tibia once used to offer, the intese atmosphere where you feel tension where ever you go. I don't recommend using a bot because that could lead to a banishment, how ever gathering friends ingame incase unwanted visitors comes, is always vital. I thank you for your support though and I wish you a very warm welcome on OriginalTibia!

I really cant understand ppl with all these bad comment like "shity server" , if u dont want to play it , just ignore this thread and let other ppl chat and then play :) I have never played this server before, but i cant find any interesting server so ill join for sure , and im sure it will be cool :)
Btw as i looked up on server Shop i must say its really good, with deco and addons, and not cash and rest shit :)
We will be able to colect all items and do addons normaly right ?
Fribben i wish u all the best with this server :)

And you will probably never understand them either, with success comes hate, it is the nature of the world. And my haters happens to be very active on the server as well, so it just makes it even more confusing. But but, we are a server for the players by the players, so the community has driven this server to success and hopefully this new edition will be one of the sickest edition we ever hosted and that solely is thanks to this amazing community. You can't collect items for addons, addons are merely cosmetics which does not provide any beneficial modifications to the character such as skill or anything similar, it is a way we can collect income without having to provide a bad shop nor p2w items. Deeply appreciate the support and I wish you the best on OriginalTibia :)

THE SERVER IS LAUNCHING IN 3 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU EXERCISED TO BE ABLE TO ENDURE THE TENSION THIS EDITION WILL BRING - STAAAAAAAY TUNED! (CLICK TO REGISTER)
WARS.png

Fribben.

Well im not really good in pvp, but i saw way too many clip's from this server with extremly nice war's so im more then happy to start and give my best :)

One thing you have to understand on OriginalTibia is that most people who post the most negatively, are the ones that will play the most. How ironically it may sound, it is how it always been :p This server is an intense PvP server, but it also invites people who are not so into wars but the atmosphere Tibia once used to offer, the intese atmosphere where you feel tension where ever you go. I don't recommend using a bot because that could lead to a banishment, how ever gathering friends ingame incase unwanted visitors comes, is always vital. I thank you for your support though and I wish you a very warm welcome on OriginalTibia!
WARS.png

I suppose you're right. I haven't played Tibia in like 5/6 years now. Last time I played tibia was on the magnificent @Fare server called Ascalon which was absolutely the best server I have ever played.
FYI: I already created an account, so I'll probably hop on and see it for myself!

I absolutely love that this server has Quick Cast !

So its worth start if teams arent starting?
Or its just trolls hating on server?

Everyone will end up starting

I remember last version it happened the same, everyone hating and writing bullshit..... 1 week later all was here saying good wars and everything, soGG

Would be nice to have poi quest place to teamhunt, i remember it wasnt really places to teamhunt, just sd frosts.....

guys really whats up with this hate its always been like this original has always had a lot of wars and much fun you should stop hating and leave if you arent going to play

Back