• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIIIIIINEEEEEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i remember everyone was spamming last edition like, "lets fuck this pl team once and for all before summer and finish this ot "
we did and now u wanna go back to this 3 days ot again..

u should atleast give this originaltibia a break insted of advertise it every 2-3 weeks for money LOL

the server opens to fast and its not even fun anymore,

realese it after summer would be better idea from my opinion

glhf

lol i remember everyone was spamming last edition like, "lets fuck this pl team once and for all before summer and finish this ot "
we did and now u wanna go back to this 3 days ot again..

u should atleast give this originaltibia a break insted of advertise it every 2-3 weeks for money LOL

the server opens to fast and its not even fun anymore,

realese it after summer would be better idea from my opinion

glhf
Once again, are you the president of a community, country or something similar? You said last post that nobody will join, now when you have Wille and Veziv the biggest war leaders saying they want to join, your words lost their value to the same standard your character is, and this made you angry and you had to lash out? What makes you think anyone cares what you say? You have no influence, not even in your own team. I will hold you accountable if I see you ingame.

Suggestion for SSAS:
Delete it from djinss to buy and make it "semi rare" from monsters, so ppl gonna EXP banuta/hydras ph/forbidden/demona for take somes ssas!
Exausted 1.5 or 1.8 seg for NO SSABOTS
add CAST
Okolnir from svargrond (but you can travel PZ, so svargrond gonna me movimented)
Tasks on Grizzly Adams (PH will be movimented too)

Thank you for the suggestions, we will look into it. I can tell you right now though, making tasks in one city only is not something that will make the city more attractive, it is simply a burden for most players and I believe we will not add it that way, otherwise most of these will be under consideration and people are free to share their opinion if they agree.

What do you guys think about raising utani hurs formula abit to be slower than mages but still not too slow? Give us your thoughts!

TODAY OTSERVLIST.ORG ADVERTISEMENT COMING UPPPPPPPP - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW, WE GO LIVE IN 4 DAYYS!

7.png

Fribben.

Fribben chill.. if someone flames the server in any way and later ends up playing it, cant u concider that as a win?

Shajkan kom och lira lite Latch bror

Shajkan stop cry and go ur realesta play 5 vs 5 hahaha with punio its best war server every1 want to fight and ppl got free time and u didnt rekt us its equals fights so?

so thats why u rooked ur self? we finally fixed a good team after all dramas and up side downs with all teams, and then when we started winnning every fight, u and others in ur team started to rook each other at temple,

when everyone else really wanted to keep playin, it was ur own actions, its just sad that u are such a kid and when u finally see u lose that much u go visit temple 50x times and say "DED OT"

Wille i might come join and crush this alcoholic kid,
if this edition even will succed

Fribben do what u gotta do !

Not that im gonna be playing because i dont enjoy the 8.0 pvp-system but i can understand why people play,
Easy to level, alot of fighting.

Only problem i have is that it's almost a brand new version every other week nowdays..

Not that im gonna be playing because i dont enjoy the 8.0 pvp-system but i can understand why people play,
Easy to level, alot of fighting.

Only problem i have is that it's almost a brand new version every other week nowdays..

Why is it a problem for you if you're not going to play? And we simply deliver what is requested and demanded by the community. We try new methods and measures every time to make it survive and sometimes unfortunately, there is nothing in power to do and it naturally just dies out. This time, we have new measures and we hope to sustain it as long as possible, thank you though for keeping a respectful tone and I hope you will try it out :)

New things worth mentioning as well: Blessing of the new commers which will make people under level 50 not drop any items, this in result made us also make protection level set to level 1, which means nobody is protected anymore and you can kill anyone at any level (extreme cases will be investigated).

In order not to make random pking something encouraged, we decided to make anyone who kills someone who is NOT skulled gain very low PvP-Enforced exp UNLESS he is in guild war against you. Otherwise anyone who is skulled will give you 100% PvP-Enforced experience, remember that we have yellow skull system, so anyone fighting will most likely be skulled, so this should not be an issue. We also introduced SSA exhaustion which will hopefully balance the wars out more.

Any new ideas? Keep the flowing, we are interested in your opinion. We go live in 4 DAYS! If you haven't registered, click here.

desertquestob.jpg

Fribben.

raise the amount of unjusts to get rs from 3 or it'll be impossible to control the best spawns

any chance to add something new? like maybe one new spawn of monsters? or is just the same as was on last edition but SSA removed or changed exhoust for 2 seconds... make something a bit new...I am confused...

raise the amount of unjusts to get rs from 3 or it'll be impossible to control the best spawns

It's 6 frags for red skull, if you want updated information (click) to see it.

@Fribben boost more tombs like Stone tomb ppl Will have more place to exp

We will think about it, thank you for your suggestion.

@Fribben mby You should open 7.4 version once more, as i remember original 7.4 was sick!

Nostalgiiii, yes was indeed fun to host oldschool editions (7.x), maybe I will soon :)

any chance to add something new? like maybe one new spawn of monsters? or is just the same as was on last edition but SSA removed or changed exhoust for 2 seconds... make something a bit new...I am confused...

I am not sure how you can keep asking the same question everytime and not get that we are not interested in making custom spawns, it is not something we thrive on doing, we offer you an authentic gameplay with tweaks to enhance the gameplay, if it does not suit your needs, find a server which offers custom content. I will also add that custom content in our perpective does not give the right vibe and gives somewhat a cheap feeling, this is not something we would like to offer and thus why we don't want to add it, it is possible to enhance the gameplay in other measures and that is what we have been doing and what the community have been loving.

OTSERVLIST.ORG ADVERTISE - CHECK, 3 DAYS AND 19 HOURS TO LAUNCH ONE OF THE SICKEST 8.0 PVP SERVERS - CHECK, REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT? (CLICK TO MAKE IT A CHHHHHEEEEEEEECK!)

hCqN0FJ.jpg

Fribben.

u start to wining every fights? last 2 days we win like 15 opens we boxing u after 2 minuts every1 open battle dosnt matter where u guys fight and most of fights u go carlin ab with same amount and after 2 minuts u are on temple i can stay on server even 2 months just dont cry stop trashtalk after every battle telling it to both sides and will be good lets have fun and fight tibia is dying slowly !

Veziv

make normal trade most of my ppl mad bcse of this shit trade same with me

Last edited by a moderator:
make normal trade most of my ppl mad bcse of this shit trade same with me

Give me one reason why we should bring it back. Trade system works as intended, you are able to advertise your items and that essentially what it is made for, we can not re-add the old trade system as I already told you, it is used for toxic things such as advertising other servers among other things.

THREEEEEEEEEE DAYS LEFT - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY AND GEAR UP FOR ONE OF THE WILDEST BATTLEGROUNDS!

4.png

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back