• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIIIIIINEEEEEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO1 USING THIS SHIT AND IT SBORING TO GO TO NPC AND TRY TO SELL BUY ITEMS wtf everyone telling u trade system shit and still u telling its good xDDDDD

u start to wining every fights? last 2 days we win like 15 opens we boxing u after 2 minuts every1 open battle dosnt matter where u guys fight and most of fights u go carlin ab with same amount and after 2 minuts u are on temple i can stay on server even 2 months just dont cry stop trashtalk after every battle telling it to both sides and will be good lets have fun and fight tibia is dying slowly !

Veziv
My leader makeing dominando on all servers
/tiusu

The same people that are asking for that old-normal-trade to come back are those people that write "ded ots" on (trade, game chat,...) channels when they die during their lovely hunt, or simply because of the fact that they sucks.

Imagine yourself there's a new guy that logs in Original Tibia, level 1, and can only appreciate the "ded ots" on trade channels, what will he do? He'll quit without thinking

Think a little bit :)

I think that only braindead can leave, because he see "ded ots" on trade. WTF who is even looking at this crap messages on trade.

I think that only braindead can leave, because he see "ded ots" on trade. WTF who is even looking at this crap messages on trade.
If there's someone without knowledge about "Original Tibia" and is new to it, and he see's this kind of messages cuz you died & cried all the night, ye he probably would think to leave, and don't waste his time.
Tell me, why did Fribben do that then huh? Why did he remove channels so you, kid, wouldn't spam it?

Isn't this server starting like 3rd time in a 2 months or so ? Starting to be funny :eek:

Isn't this server starting like 3rd time in a 2 months or so ? Starting to be funny :eek:
Even if we start 20 servers in 1 week, it has nothing to do with you if you are not a player. Why do you even care? Don't you have your own server to take care of? Or is it jealousy that I can attract players despite how many editions I open? Give me a proper reason why you even care and let us see how legit you are.

Actually you are wrong, when people see others advertising servers etc on the channels, spamming nonsense etc they feel like something is wrong with the server, and that is nothing we want, people need something to advertise their merchandise on, and we provided the trade-system.

Trade will remain, there is no point to discuss this, I explained why and so far, nobody provided any sufficient reason to why it is better to keeping the old one prior to the new one.

WE GO LIVE IN 3 DAYS IN PREEEEEEEEECISE TIMING + 10 MINUTES ;) - HAVEN'T REGISTERED YET? IT'S NOT TO LATE, JUST CLICK HERE!

Original_zps4f69e66f.png

Fribben.

I'm trying every competitive servers everytime to improve our own experiences what players want. (as far as you should try that too)
I cannot see any point why would players play on your servers while you're wiping them every 2nd week and then react as you are react, like nothing is happening, lold.

tbh: I've just get the answer why you are starting it every 2nd week again and again, gl hf

Good luck fribben :)

Thanks mate :)

I'm trying every competitive servers everytime to improve our own experiences what players want. (as far as you should try that too)
I cannot see any point why would players play on your servers while you're wiping them every 2nd week and then react as you are react, like nothing is happening, lold.

tbh: I've just get the answer why you are starting it every 2nd week again and again, gl hf

Once again, what is the legit reason behind the caring of me reseting? As I said, even if I start 99 servers in 1 week, what does it have to do with you? You never answered it and you dodged it. It seems to me like you want to fish some attention to your dead OTLand thread. Perhaps 90% of your players are botters and that is why you get no comments.

WE GO LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE IN 3 DAYS - READY FOR THE SIIIIIIIICKEST PVP SERVER OF 2018? YOU BETTER BE - REGISTER NOW!

foldawar.jpg

Fribben.

If there's someone without knowledge about "Original Tibia" and is new to it, and he see's this kind of messages cuz you died & cried all the night, ye he probably would think to leave, and don't waste his time.
Tell me, why did Fribben do that then huh? Why did he remove channels so you, kid, wouldn't spam it?
there are no new players that'll join and see that, its always the same ppl playing every ots. it sucks that you have to go to temple to fill out some template in order just to buy/sell instead of just writing it in 2 secs from wherever you are on map

there are no new players that'll join and see that, its always the same ppl playing every ots. it sucks that you have to go to temple to fill out some template in order just to buy/sell instead of just writing it in 2 secs from wherever you are on map

I do not support that trade channel system but that's better than reading all those mad people comments on it that aren't related to the real work of a trade channel.

With this new trade system you're losing the opportunity to write quickly wherever you are on the map, but also prevents the server to lose players faster.

I saw many people saying this kind of thing : "Why is it only 150 people? 500 yesterday - dedots" when it was like 8-9am..

And yes there are many new players, I talk about with people and the last edition, was their first edition ;)

new players? xdd its always the same people in the war teams which keep the server alive and fun, when we quit the server dies instantly, easy as that. so might aswell adapt and listen to the war players opinions and proposals instead of trying to make the server free from "toxic" spam in trade chat for the 2-3 new players that tries this ot out

new players? xdd its always the same people in the war teams which keep the server alive and fun, when we quit the server dies instantly, easy as that. so might aswell adapt and listen to the war players opinions and proposals instead of trying to make the server free from "toxic" spam in trade chat for the 2-3 new players that tries this ot out

2-3 new players trying it out? we peak 650 players and at an average of 500 players per edition. How can you be so naive to believe no new players are joining? Why do you think we invest money in otservlist advertisements? Do you see our records or do you keep track of traffic and new players? Do you see posts, messages, pms, mails about players who even starts out by saying they are new and asks for things regarding the server? War players that sustain this server? the reason why the server dies is because of war players spamming channels and that is one of the measures to stop this insanity, and you unfortunately is one of the toxic players.

I do not support that trade channel system but that's better than reading all those mad people comments on it that aren't related to the real work of a trade channel.

With this new trade system you're losing the opportunity to write quickly wherever you are on the map, but also prevents the server to lose players faster.

I saw many people saying this kind of thing : "Why is it only 150 people? 500 yesterday - dedots" when it was like 8-9am..

And yes there are many new players, I talk about with people and the last edition, was their first edition ;)

There's no need to debate such people, if you knew who this guy was and how he talks about the server in private (which some of the wars players even called him out for) you would understand why he is just void in this thread, no significant person.

@ellvo : You just prove that you are not honest, because if you were you would provide a sufficient reason to why you care about what you stated, I am still waiting, you watched the thread after I replied to you and you still haven't provided any reason, you provided a comment and dodged my question. I still want to see if you are legit and so far you seem to be trying to pull cheap techniques to your dead OTLand thread.

WE GO LIVE IN 2 DAYS 21 HOURS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

obank.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
if it weren't for veziv and wille there would be zero reason for anyone to play on this highrate, you can't seriously be that naive and not realise that

if it weren't for veziv and wille there would be zero reason for anyone to play on this highrate, you can't seriously be that naive and not realise that

So you are basically saying that you are a dog who follows his owner? I don't see it in any other way. And way to go with dodging my questions, seems very legit as well.

LOOKING FOR A SIIIIIIIICK PVP SERVER? YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE, SICKEST WARS, GREAT BATTLES, GREAT CHILL PLACE TO HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY!

GVyIXgr.png

Fribben.

if thats the only conclusion you can make from what i wrote then you are truly retarded lol. veziv and wille recruits loads of people to their teams before serv starts so you know it's gonna be nice fights between 2 big teams, so if they weren't gonna play here it wouldn't be worth playing here

if thats the only conclusion you can make from what i wrote then you are truly retarded lol. veziv and wille recruits loads of people to their teams before serv starts so you know it's gonna be nice fights between 2 big teams, so if they weren't gonna play here it wouldn't be worth playing here

Gets aggressive and calls me retarded, should I report you to your dog owner? Next time if you want to build up credibility, respond to questions that made you and your statements look like a big joke.

TICK TOCK - CLOCK IS FLYING - 2 DAYS AND 21 HOURS LEFT - REGISTER NOW!
XVY4QLu.png

Fribben.

make strawpoll on website and lets see what ppl want new trade / old trade

SHAJKAN DOG DOG DOG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back