• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
66-89 on tomb total loot 2 ss 1 boh, 89-99 frost dragons with exori vis, 4 ice rapiers.
18:00 Grandmaster Inx [30]: what is loot here :O
18:01 Eagle [64]: 3 but it feels like 1
18:01 Grandmaster Inx [31]: lol?
18:01 Grandmaster Inx [31]: looted 3 items in one guard...

but this guy looted 3 items in one dwarf guard, so it's ok.

Lootrate is good you need luck.
Also i play MS but..... if u look highscores rps/eks ahve very very very low skills, maybe u should give them more skill and maybe more ppl would play this vocs. I think it can be good for balanced wars.
What u think fribben?

i play as economicaly as i only can even made more than 10bp gfb on just food and all i got for 10bp gfb is 1 boh and 2 skull staff? and then 15k for mfs and i got 4 ice rapiers on frosts? seems very good
it has to be highered to get some nice wars -.- none is fighting yet at all because of to low loot
exp rate is fine as long as deathloss is high, idk about frag system but it is probably not good it should be changed also, but the lootrate? shit

Higher loot as death loss is really high, you need money to exp back :)

if u made lootrate typical for 8.0 highrates we could start already normal wars tomorrow but with this ammount of cash we cant afford war supplies, except ppl who are really lucky in loot.
2x sds in magic shop wont hurt aswell

18:59 GM Claeron [8]: Game server restart in 10 minutes (all the updates posted on the website will be take place now) we also highered the loot.

we will see how it works

C-C-vC-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-RAASSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was some faulties I made when I made some changes, I will fix them now. Relax and don't flame ;]

Fribben.

Loot rate should stay the same or highered slight but not much.
Today I looted crown armor + war hammer in a hero on the way to demons edron.
Its not fun when everybody got 1kk and just come back 10 times in a battle

if they come 10x to battles they will get rooked due to high deathloss

Loot rate should stay the same or highered slight but not much.
Today I looted crown armor + war hammer in a hero on the way to demons edron.
Its not fun when everybody got 1kk and just come back 10 times in a battle
signed, even if people experience the loot rate was bad before - they have to keep in mind when everyone is 100+ they will get so much loot each hunt since they're killing so much more monsters to progress
¨
All tho it can be higher ed abit and see what happend, but before crash someone in team loot 2 boh vamp shield skull staf in 3 min ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back