• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely, serv prob down for hours now, and up just in time for euro guys to wake up and take another 120 levels lol

fine that it went up because of server save restart but there was a 30 mins rollback tho

4.5 bp (2x) sd on heros

sd cost to make with manas: 40.5k

loot: 1x war hammer 1k at djinn

PROFIT!

please fix lootrate fribb

This server is so easy to profit on almost every hunting spot, but of course if u buy sudden death runes and go hunt Heroes... Then you're.... a fucking retard if ur expecting profit

Summons dont move.. exp loss is op (died by monster twice and lost 46-40lvl) wtf is that? Hunitng cyclops from 20 to 45 27-39 with monk (so i get very low exp) and looted 3 halberds something is wrong... I dont like servers where u have big lvl with 0 mlv/cash its pointless

youre very bad then
why hunting cycs LOL
remember to collect gold

10:55 You advanced from Level 129 to Level 130. City brb
"22 year old Swedish guy was found dead next to his computer playing video games, it seems that he did not sleep for over 72 hours"

"22 year old Swedish guy was found dead next to his computer playing video games, it seems that he did not sleep for over 72 hours"
he's viking, it takes more than not sleeping to kill dis beast

THIS ADMIN IS SO FCKN REATRDED CHANGING MIND 10X PER DAY IF U THINK WERE GOING TO HUNT TOMB TILL LVL 200 GO FUCK URSELF

AND PLX WRITE HERE DEATH LOSE IS SAME AS RL TIBIA 8.00 EVERYTHING U KNOW ABOUT THIS CLIENT IS BASED ON YOUTUBE VIDEOS I THINK AHAHAHAHAHA

listen, wengos I don't give a flying hi who you are, watch your mouth carefully. if you want to report something you're free to do so, but stop being a little baby.

Fribben.

Could u write here its same death lose as rl tibia 8.00 plx do it and i shut my mouth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom