• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you quote me saying this is real tibia deathloss i'll give you my server. it's higher than realtibia, ask before you speak mr ignorant ;]

Fribben.

So why u won't change it ?? cuz more $$??? i'd like to see how many lvls is going to lose 160sorc without promo ,15???

And who know u, your dad? Oh wait, forgot it, you dont know who's your dad

Ure lucky that dog was faster than me on stairs cuz i should be ur father

So why u won't change it ?? cuz more $$??? i'd like to see how many lvls is going to lose 160sorc without promo ,15???

who doesn't have promo on an 160 sorc xD

but really fribben, As you can see the extreme majority expected us to loot atleast more than one skull staff 45min hunt necros, or 1 war hammer 4.5 bp sd (2x) heros.

Perhaps the lootrate is fked up and still 1x? bug? otherwise, double it. Only this fag lega who lies about his 3 boh 5 minutes wants this to be the next tibianic lowrate

he change only from monsters like rotworm ,dwarf guard ,cyclops etc rest is still 1x im sure of it

Lol ofc collecting gold but so far exp is fast mlv slow as hell and 3 halberds in 20-46lv its a bit funny died and lost 3lvls wtf?i even not 70lv yeah big death loss make server harder but its pointless i gonna up 70lvl on cyclops/tomb and make 15k profit? I prefer 2x exp with normal loot rate so till 50lv i could make cash for promo and for fighting also fix these summons!

Ingens we'll see when u die 3 times on battle on lvl 100 and loose 15lvls

Ingens we'll see when u die 3 times on battle on lvl 100 and loose 15lvls
I just found it funny with a sorcerer at lvl 160 without promo, I agree that deathloss is high, it is usually the case with his last servers

so also addons are only avaible with donation now.. Make addon items lootable and let people collect addons? more fun.

Changing the deathloss is not a problem, rather easy to do so. The thing is, this is suggested by majority of experienced fighters because they don't want people not caring about deaths in a high rated server.

If the case of deathloss becomes an issue, which I don't think it is at the moment, we will deal with it. Not to mention that blessings is available and you guys are speaking as if the server has been online for weeks, wait 1 week and see how much money you have, and you will notice the lootrate isn't as low as you say it is.

Fribben.

Changing the deathloss is not a problem, rather easy to do so. The thing is, this is suggested by majority of experienced fighters because they don't want people not caring about deaths in a high rated server.

If the case of deathloss becomes an issue, which I don't think it is at the moment, we will deal with it. Not to mention that blessings is available and you guys are speaking as if the server has been online for weeks, wait 1 week and see how much money you have, and you will notice the lootrate isn't as low as you say it is.

Fribben.

I was heros after the change, but oh well, I might just have been extremely unlucky then. I just hope you didn't higher it by "1" as it was ridicilously low before

Sudden death runes should be 3x (standard 8.0 charges), but the formula reduced a lot

From tibia wiki:

Code:
Max damage: (lvl*0.2)+(mlvl*7.395)+46
Min damage: (lvl*0.2)+(mlvl*4.605)+28

Fribben.

yeye cuz im going to hunt tomb 1week to get cash for 1 battle gzgzgzgz

i totaly agree with wengosz. HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WAR WITH THIS LOOTRATE/SDS? LETS HUNT TOMB 60-150 gain 300k and then waste it all on few battles and quit.
I also believe its only highered at monsters like orc berserkers guards etc, not necros,vamps frosts etc. atleast it looks so

The deathloss should be high, definately. Losing 3 levels per death sounds good. That will prevent the "kamikaze" fighters in battles and will eventually drop out people from fighting all the time. However, I think that the lootrate should be high enough. I mean, what does it matter if people has more cash? War monglers will waste it on fighting fast enough, and others will just probably buy deco/rares with huge amounts of gold in the end.

I suggest you to edit individual rates for some specific items like MPA etc. to prevent people from looting those too much. But seriously, dragon shields, fire swords, few royal helmets, dragon hammers etc. you should have a backpack of those after a one hour hunt, don't you think?

EDIT: In nutshell: Triple the lootrate and drop individual chances from monster files for those specific items.

The thing is, you're trying to create inflation. Gaining 100cc the first 2 days at a server will make this happen. I remember everyone spamming me at the previous server about lootrate, after a week people had over 1kk easily. Just be patient and time will tell, if I have to make urgent changes I will, but don't judge something in the start.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom