• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
11ghxmr.png

Anyone knows why i get this bugg all the time? i cant even enter my acc/pass

taking the time to make screen shots and upload to forum is far more embarrassing than any convo could be

hardon for bsp much? xd

bless dont work please fix i lose 100%skils 1h training...

Official interview with BSP aka legend of tibia hahahah

dFgyT4I.jpg

i dont see the point of posting this convo tho, it's not that he is embarassing himself, he wants to fight while I actually agree with him that you lvling so much, it seems you only want to war lower lvls than urself for some reason. but meh. Not my conversation so I shouldn't say anything, but wooops. I did. : [

taking the time to make screen shots and upload to forum is far more embarrassing than any convo could be

hardon for bsp much? xd

You are right, I shouldn't have wasted those 20 seconds of my life to upload the picture.

Who agree Mex team is still the biggest shit team even after all original resets?

fribben will u boost exp on knights or what is ur plans? i dont feel like lvling my knight if you'll boost by 50% the next day you know. then i rather lvl my mage meanwhile.

Knights are insanes, it shouldnt be possible for druids to heal through walls since a 120 ek can tank 15 ppl with sios without any problem, while paladins die in 2 sds lol, Paralyze is abit to OP maybe a little weaker would be good since, sio shouldnt be able to heal through walls

Knights are insanes, it shouldnt be possible for druids to heal through walls since a 120 ek can tank 15 ppl with sios without any problem, while paladins die in 2 sds lol, Paralyze is abit to OP maybe a little weaker would be good since, sio shouldnt be able to heal through walls

100% agreed

Somebnody know how to kick server, look it up :)

doub't it, not according to this crash anyway. The server was lagging more heavier for every minute for 5-10 minutes til it finally crashed <- most likely by ddosing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back