• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get how people can call it an orsha ot and yet cry that the loot is very low

guys listen me now.
Today when i play and exp frost dragons Gm Fribben Teleported me to Jail and say
"You have 5 minutes to told me how you crash my server."
i sayd i dont know what you mean bro and i not crash anything
he sayd "i know its you beacosue one guys told me this"
i sayd i dont know bro really i am only player i exp in frost and you teleport me to jail
and he baned my acc and deleted all chars.

When i make new acc i say to him please teleport me to you.

and here u have screen he tp me and after this i get baned again i fu... this server thanks alot gm is really fck... retarded.

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/ENWD9/reload-gm.bmp

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH

Take this too i have same problem someone is crashing and he taking wrong people and deleting them only becouse i was transfering my bp for the other character lols.
I played every version and i was helping you with bugs etc. Now you havent brain you think you can do everything what ever you want cuz you maked server with 250 players .
Ahh and 1 more thing you deleted account of my friend Artemida - it was not my account but you deleted all haha.
One is very funny you told i can be rich on all your server's if i tell how to crash :D . I WANTED TO BE RICH BUT I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO DO IT OFC. YOU THINK YES. It's Waste of time.

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/Dex8Q/bez-tytulu.bmp

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/g6A7d/dfgdfgdgd.bmp

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/jmKhE/sgsgsgs.bmp

Bye Bye

Too bad it had to be like this, but you know your position. If you want you can take more screenshots, it's on the house ;]

If I cared about the playerbase and changed my attitude because of the playerbase, doesn't it ring a bell that I had more players on my 7.4 lowrate? I respect who respect me, that's how I have always been, anyone can easily vouch for this.

Fribben.

Last edited:
I have my reasons why I teleported, if I wouldn't be able to solve crashes, OriginalTibia wouldn't be online right now. I just wanted the neccessary information to clarify it was you, nothing more. But your loss.

Now if you don't care, please leave the thread.

Have a good day,

Fribben.

Just give me characters back becouse i want to play this server with friends

Posting here won't lead anywhere but to the worse, trust me :)

Fribben.

You think i want to blame you and post here ? I want only play my character back same like before... I play regular . But if you ban me giving me reason i crashing and you asking me how so wtf?

my new desktop

efAx9sZ.jpg

Idk why people bitch about people who play to RPG.. I personally, do about 80/20. I like to play for the oldschool experience because I started in 7.1, and when we war, we war. If yall dont like the reasons why people are playing, mind your fuckin business.

Please stay 8.00 I seen a poll for 7.72 or w/e..

Sai etc? are you proud of going with 10 ppl and skullbashing like fucking noob? reminds me of the rpgers in realots, your just destroying the war, ppl like you guys are something nobody wants to have in his server

@zaowan Fribben thinking i crashing server and he deleted all of my characters rotfl? GIVE MY CHARACTER'S BACK

Took 80% of my lvl~ 125-126 on hydras. total loot: 5 rhs, 3 boh, 6 knight armors, 4 warrior helmets. Total used: 600 manas and 3.5 1x bp uhs. How the fuck can you guys complain about the lootrate?

Also, I might disagree on pretty much everything about Fribbens changes on the server, but atleast he treats you fair. Stop being a annoying retard and he will be kind and fair to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back