• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
reset ittt US proxy gogog!

I don't play here, but... You got to level 100 and now want it reset, are you high? I never understood this, the manic frenzy people work themselves into screaming and demanding a reset. Especially on a low / medium rate server. Do you all enjoy grinding? Or what's the deal?

Some new people / retired people might start again at a reset in the hopes of getting to a powerful spot etc but you'll loose just as many people, if not more, who can't be bothered re-leveling and won't invest their time in a server that might get reset again randomly. Not to mention, anyone who gave up playing so easily in the first place will just give up again later down the line anyway...

It always seems so pointless

lol, you act like it took me a long time to level. basically 2 hunts at demona got me to where I am. couldve gotten 100 in a day :].

Basically 2 (long ass) demona hunts ;] Considering 50 - 100 is 5 - 2x exp. I get bored hunting on a HIGH rates these days. I'm glad you find grinding warlocks so fun though and want to needlessly go start again hunting from level 8, good luck with that.

why do ppl want a reset.. people are so obsessed with resets in this game i'm convinced you all have a mild form of obsessive compulsive disorder- "need clean character my character is tainted!!!!!!!!! d;;;;;;;;;; NEEEED CLEAN SERVERRRRR"

I like the way you start get a little bit of cash then get one shot by level 50+'s that are saying leave the server

3 Red skulls at edron dp dropping people, don't think it is going good for the server to be honest

Last edited:
Nasty girls crew <_< They are pretty much dominating the server now and kill anyone high level enough.

Anyone trying to make the server's population decrease by player killing newbeginners will be deleted, I don't care what you think of me, and if you think I'm a non-pvp dude.. you can draw such conclusions all you want, aslong as you do not break the rules I set.

Have a nice day,
Fribben.

Am I the only one that have problems with my eyes or?

I have just bought promotion through the website for my paladin and it is going the same speed as before

It is probably because you have eaten before you bought it and it became this way, I will look deeper into it when I have time, try to make yourself hungry then when you have mana-stop you try to eat again and see if it works.

I will try it but I bought it around 2 hours ago so i have already probs gone hungry once xD

EDIT: Fixed. it actually worked xD

Last edited:
It's because when you promote yourself through the game, it updates your character better, that's just a simple query that is being executed without further fixes.. :p

Ok, thanks for the helping I'm enjoying the server at the moment.
I'm wondering how the prices of houses work?

Last edited:
May I have some assistance I thought you could give promotion to other characters through the give function most OT shops have. Could you give my Druid promotion and take the points from my character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back