• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
3x exp and little faster mana reg would be nice ppls love it

Dont get why people still open lowrates. Right now there's 3 lowrates who all have 30 players online on average. (not counting that crappy Mestera with fake onlines)

I'm thinking of reseting the server. Post thoughts of the new exp and the new mana/hp regenation.

My thoughts are for now: 3x exp, 3 mana 2 hp / 2 seconds

Yeaaah, that'd be awesome didnt have time to play this one.

Don't make it too serious though :p

3x is perfect like was on old real ots, but 4x can be too

aslong as it won't get to serious.. i don't think alot of people are still intrested in real serious servers.

Its your opinion. You need hight rate so go illuminate :)

YOU SMARDEK no shit its my opinion. who said i need highrate? i said i don't need a serious server like we already have (tibianic and valhalla) it wouldn't make sense to make another one. serious the avg age of oldschool community is 16~ now i don't see those 13-14 year old addicted kids walking around anymore. if you get older you got other things to do then no life rpg before you can war. i think oldschool ot is dieing because of this + because of the shitty ots we got especially the shitty highrate servers we had (thx to ryan donman chaosb and those other retard hosters). so making a decent medium/high rate server would be awesome.

YOU SMARDEK no shit its my opinion. who said i need highrate? i said i don't need a serious server like we already have (tibianic and valhalla) it wouldn't make sense to make another one. serious the avg age of oldschool community is 16~ now i don't see those 13-14 year old addicted kids walking around anymore. if you get older you got other things to do then no life rpg before you can war. i think oldschool ot is dieing because of this + because of the shitty ots we got especially the shitty highrate servers we had (thx to ryan donman chaosb and those other retard hosters). so making a decent medium/high rate server would be awesome.

u mad bro?

the average is not 16 anymore

old clients are being played mostly by adults now, or close to being adults

Stay on topic guys. Too serious? 3x exp with 2 hp / 3 mana - 2 seconds, is serious but still gives a little more advangted than the other low rates.

fribben, why not try to make a successful medium/high rate? been too long since there's been one.

It will end up dead after a few months, I want a server that will stay online for over a year with an income that covers up the dedicated and a little more incase we want to upgrade some things.

well i think that if you want another lowish server you'll need some crazy good advertisement. also, i don't think allowing mc would work.

fribben, why not try to make a successful medium/high rate? been too long since there's been one.

Now originaltibia is medium/high rate and results? there was 268 players and quited after 1 month that about 15~ is right now so wtf is wrong?

It will end up dead after a few months, I want a server that will stay online for over a year with an income that covers up the dedicated and a little more incase we want to upgrade some things.

"It will end up dead after a few months" the only part i can't agree you on. check valhalla, tibianic. every ot is just ending after some months nowadays:( or you'll have to fix every little bug on your server so they can't quit because of bugs or anything because thats what happened on tibianic and also on your own server. but i don't think it is smart to make it 3x maby do it like a exp rate: 5x then 4x then 3x.

Now that was something intrested to read.. the bugs, I'll try to fix the most important ones, enlighten me though with bugs that I'm not aware of or any major bug in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back