• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia.com - 7.4 RLMAP - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server is going down because like 50% players who played before cant log in to the server now. Maybe u can fix it ffs ? this problem most of us got like 2 weeks and u still dont do anything with it. For example i cant check website and log in to the server and i dont know whats going on fix it asap then u will got again 150~ players.

It's not possible to fix it for GM's. Only you can try unblock your ports, my friend told me program "AOL" helps him or try another else.

Shushu: if you refer this server to shit, you might just want to leave right now. Because if I hear such comment again, you will face consequenses.

Have a good day,

Fribben.

No wonder you got hacked when you download a bot, make 100000 sds get some xp and brag about it.

Gee i really wonder how they got ur information. :S

lol wtf why would i ever die if i was playing.. and then delete my character? alot of fucking idiots here :)

HAHA HOODNASTY,

ur actually quite funny "WHy would i bot i have 288 on real tibia!"
Bet you botted that char aswell mr neo :(

anyways during your nice lil time on original tibia you had like 6 Sd makers? that made sds around the clock. I remember one of them being the character named "legit" after i reported one of your many runemakers it got deleted.

It's quite funny how you always defended yourself saying: I sit by my computer all day checking 6 tibia screens to switch runes/make sd, while infact your chars got deleted when gm checked them.

So yeah you got lvl 103 in 1-2 nights on locks, and yeah you botted quite some hours eh biggerdashoes?

but it's np. You keep denying and remember, Cipsoft has g00d detection for bot.!!!!

I'm thinking of reseting the server. Post thoughts of the new exp and the new mana/hp regenation.

My thoughts are for now: 3x exp, 3 mana 2 hp / 2 seconds

I'm thinking of reseting the server. Post thoughts of the new exp and the new mana/hp regenation.

My thoughts are for now: 3x exp, 3 mana 2 hp / 2 seconds

1 - 70 = 10X
70 - 90 = 8X
90 - 98 = 4X
98+ = 2X

but i assume you don't want stages ;p - open real-war to reeel some players in like last time, ;d

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back