• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [RPG/PVP] [8.0] | 100% REALMAP | Authentic PvP | - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have djin acces in your shop and this is what i am talking about.It is overpower at start and there is nothing to argue about that.
You can't say that your servers are as stable as tibianic.+I don't remember any of your servers to run whole first week without getting crush.
About Islands.Will we have to do same quests as on Real Tibia?

Last edited:
the problem is that at beggenig i can make for exaple 10 lvl 8ts and "late game" i will be ablet o abuse them in defences and other places to destroy battles , you should considfer rook from beggening

the problem is that at beggenig i can make for exaple 10 lvl 8ts and "late game" i will be ablet o abuse them in defences and other places to destroy battles , you should considfer rook from beggening
id like rook for 1 reason only, u get to choose a starting city lol, as it is we're going to start 400 ppl in thais, gonna be so crowded in there

make possibility to choose between towns while creating account please or u gonna masturbate when 300 ppl will be leaving thais temple fribben?

500 chars created and its 3 day left..... man will be 400 players atleast online at 18.00. Something must be done

You must choose between rookgard or putting option to choose city of respawn.

put so u can choose city else 500 ppl thais temple

We have a task system enabled since server start. I don't think we will enable support to choose another town to start at.

SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER AT: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

So this is confirmation that rook will not be on the server? And since you wont be implementing which town we start it, could you maybe make the boat fair free/decreased until the first server save? Because the first few hours will be a complete clusterfuck if everyone starts in Thais with no means to get out of there.

ya make free boats or smth u cant have over 300 ppl killing 10 rots and 20 trolls

Fribben will all the ankrahmun tombs be like real tibia, not boosted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back