• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors (RPG) | Custom

Doing questline to being able to continue getting to places etc halts people who just like to hunt.
I couldn't stand WoW ever since release of it because of linear questlines.
And many people who play tibia are the same, they do not like linear questlines and like to hunt/grind on tibia.
Take some tasks for a creature and fuck em up.
Thats basically the regular tibia stuff.
But quest lines where you actually get shit from. To look forward to doing, that is a different question.
As i asked you ingame Hepipud, some quests are needed to get done to advance to certain areas.
But that halts people that know the server really well to level up a new char without grinding their balls off on questlines.
And even if the questlines are once per account, the feeling that you MOST go do these pointless quests grinds my gears.
Just wanted to give my fair feeling about this.

Like im telling everyone else once you hit the third city and gain access to the gates you are free to roam to where ever you please.

@Deadbringer: What exactly is not working with the sell system? Which items did you sell? There is a scrollbar the the bottom left of the sell window, asking you on how many items you would like to sell. However, even if you are for example having 4 basic shields with you shouldn't sell all of them, even by having a large number, as the server will skip all these items and only sell the one with the correct trade id (to ensure you are not accidently selling a good item of that stack). I did plenty of fixes yesterday on the sell system and thought everything is fixed there. Could you please give me more details about the broken trade you did?

@Mauvm: As @RosOT mentioned:
  • damage to life => x% of damage you deal heals you (bugged right now, fixed with 0.0.0.5)
  • damage to mana => x% of damage you deal will recover mana (bugged right now, fixed with 0.0.0.5)
  • experience from dead creatures => +x experience from each quest and monster skill (bugged right now, fixed with 0.0.0.5)
  • weapon atk? where does it increases I dont get it. => weapon attack bonus is directly added to the damage value of your weapon
  • shielding skill - each skill its 10% more defence? => like weapon skills increasing your attack by 10% each, shielding will increase 10% of your protection value for each level
@Dlite93: As we discussed it in-game, you are not fully required to follow up the story mode. The first two cities are intended to get into the game and gain some first equipment. Of course Phiadaria is based on a story and therefor some aprts will, like the beginning, will require you to do certain quests. But as RosOT mentioned, you are not forced to complete all available tasks to advance to a certain area. The game itself is to most parts designed open world. I do however want to people to keep in mind that Phiadaria is a RPG game and intends to provide a full story later on you can follow - or not. However, even when I intended the entire game to be open world, there will be certain areas only unlocked after doing certain quests. This has nothing to do with going crazy on players, but simply to give a bonus for players who are following the quest line.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

@Deadbringer: What exactly is not working with the sell system? Which items did you sell? There is a scrollbar the the bottom left of the sell window, asking you on how many items you would like to sell. However, even if you are for example having 4 basic shields with you shouldn't sell all of them, even by having a large number, as the server will skip all these items and only sell the one with the correct trade id (to ensure you are not accidently selling a good item of that stack). I did plenty of fixes yesterday on the sell system and thought everything is fixed there. Could you please give me more details about the broken trade you did?

• damage to life => x% of damage you deal heals you (bugged right now, fixed with 0.0.0.5)
  • damage to mana => x% of damage you deal will recover mana (bugged right now, fixed with 0.0.0.5)
  • experience from dead creatures => +x experience from each quest and monster skill (bugged right now, fixed with 0.0.0.5)
  • weapon atk? where does it increases I dont get it. => weapon attack bonus is directly added to the damage value of your weapon
  • shielding skill - each skill its 10% more defence? => like weapon skills increasing your attack by 10% each, shielding will increase 10% of your protection value for each level
@Dlite93: As we discussed it in-game, you are not fully required to follow up the story mode. The first two cities are intended to get into the game and gain some first equipment. Of course Phiadaria is based on a story and therefor some aprts will, like the beginning, will require you to do certain quests. But as RosOT mentioned, you are not forced to complete all available tasks to advance to a certain area. The game itself is to most parts designed open world. I do however want to people to keep in mind that Phiadaria is a RPG game and intends to provide a full story later on you can follow - or not. However, even when I intended the entire game to be open world, there will be certain areas only unlocked after doing certain quests. This has nothing to do with going crazy on players, but simply to give a bonus for players who are following the quest line.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

All the items say you have 40 axes you sell 1 axe it sells all 40 and u get money for 1 or if you sell all 40 you still only get money for 1

We have been puting all items on floor and picking up 1 and selling it ... takes for ever and its boring.

Needless to say we lost alot of money xD from doing this atleast a few backpacks of loot before looking at the 300-700 gold i made lol

and some of the npcs wont accept anything here is an example.
01:07 Sold 4x studded armor for 0 gold.

Last edited:

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~
no man.....if you have 4 shield ...and decide to sell one,you lose ALL THOSE SHIELD AND GET 0 GOLD. If you have 4 shield,and decide to sell one of them..you still lose all of them and get money just for one of them. We tried and test it before reporting it.

edit: serv is down. Unsure if you knows about it.

Luckily I had to get up earlier today. Got the stack trace and working on a fix for the crash.

About the sell system: I just re-worked the entire handling and will test it on the development server carefully. Right now it's looking good and it will only sell 1 item at all for non stackable and the selected count for stackables. Once I'm done I will update the main server.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

To add on to all of these selling bugs, there are some items you can simply not sell. Like I had this leather helmet and I wasn't able to sell it. It just kept saying I sold it for 0 gold but the item never left my inventory.
This has happened with quite a few items so I'm just forced to throw them out. Also can you make zombie heads sell-able like before? or did you purposely make it so they can't be sold?

I also feel like getting better equipment is very hard. The starting levels are very challenging (don't get me wrong I love a good ol' challenge) but I tend to get bored very easily because of how long it takes to kill monsters and how hard it is to get better equipment. I'm still using the same sword I found in rookgaard at level 3 which is pretty pathetic. The server should be the other way around to where it's much easier in the beginning of the server so that players don't get pushed away, and then later on make it much more challenging otherwise you'll get a majority of players quitting before they get to the real fun.

I'm honestly not liking the item system all that much. I don't even think anyone has found a set item or a legendary item. I heard someone say the chance of finding one was like .000001 not sure how true that is, but I can sure as hell say that it's rare. So rare that it's pointless in my opinion. Whats the point in having set items if it will take you half the game just to find 1 lol. Even though the old item system was pretty poorly made I still liked it 5x more than the one right now. The stats the items come with are most of the time useless expect for 1-2 stats. I don't know, for some reason I just feel like the items are pretty bland..

Before the server remake even started you told me that any item would be able to become a "set piece" so that you could really customize yourself with the equipment you wear. When I heard that I was so excited! But I had no idea you intended to make it this hard to loot them. Seeing how rare the set items are I can bet you that no one will ever get a full set. You could be level 200 and I still don't think you would have looted a full set by then.

I understand that legendary and set items should be really rare but it seems like there is nothing in-between a regular item - a legendary item. I felt like it was more organized in the older system when items could be identified as rare, unique, ancient, etc... now it feels like there are a few cheaper prefixes such as old, shiny, but when you compare the values of those items the difference aren't all that noticeable. What I'm trying to say is that trying to find some good items seems to be really difficult. I don't mind farming for items, I actually enjoy it, but it seems that the chance of actually getting a good item is way to low. The fact that I haven't been able to find a weapon better than the one I found at level 3 just proves my point!

Edit: I also wanted to mention those rare mini bosses that spawn. I've killed around 4 different types and around 1o total and none of them have dropped any loot. You would think that since they are a rare spawn the loot they drop would be nice, or that they would at least drop loot.

Last edited:
Oh it seems like its good time to back to phiadaria :D I remember when 4 years ago i found 100cc in stone coffin or when ssa/ m ring never ends :D Hope now earth mage is not unbalanced (i mean sux dmg etc)

I must agree with you Alan,
The item system and rate at which you get better gear is somewhat bland. Most of the stats is just useless . The good item are getting nerf to the point theyre not even good anymore -sniper glove. Used to give + skills which was kinda ok but now it will only give 1-2% more dmg. Not to mention getting to that point takes a long while. Im not quite sure but I think its missing a sense of progression. Like when you level or find gear you usually feel like your progressing and getting better. But this server doesn't give that feeling. Using same weapon from rats here too. Im hitting 17 ,friend is 17 also...we played probably 12hour each + . The skill system is also kinda meh...you only get to use one skill ever,ever.Be great if I could say use a melee attack and shoot some low lvl spell. Or heck,have some passive skill that trigger randomly. Cause it just feels like im playing tibia rook . Auto attack and wait. Auto attack and wait. Auto attack and wait. Spam pot.

The base server is good but the item/progressing/skill needs some re-work. I know not everything as been update/made just yet and even though this look like a rant...it is not. Wishing the best for this server cause it is still a great server but I doubt many people will spend time on this. 12-15hour later I still hit same dmg then when I had 30min playtime. I didn't feel like I progresss at all,yes I did reach other town and was force to follow the story but im not too hype about the plot or the story,if theres any .

Take all these words as suggestion. Not trying to bash or be rude but it is my honest view of the server.

It kinda feels like there is no progress, since melee skills are ridiculously expensive after just a few points.
I have axe fighting 3 and seeing how much level 5 costs, I really hope there is an easy way to join clans before you get too tired of grinding without any power ups.
On another note, I really want to know how much damage the melee skills do, is there even any point in buying other skills? Please add a formula, or simply make it state how much additional damage that skill does.
Anyways, really need more content, Adara was super balanced, even though the snake poison could be slightly nerfed as it might come unexpected for newer players, just like the bleed status from wolves.

After i killed them: Seems like that other player was right they drop nothing interesting i got 3 gold and a iron shield :| .. and this is like the 20th one i killed

Just some solo dungeon crawling and running into three of these bad boys :|
uuKTzLG.png

Well i killed one of there buddies and they seem to be raging hard :D
t1x2lFN.png

lQcgRg0.png

Last edited:
Don't make the level requirement on the weapons that drop from monsters too high though. You don't want to discourage teaming up to kill good monsters for better equipment.

I did turn secure mode off and the npcs did came after me, but I have no idea if I managed to steal something succesfully. They didn't always seem to come after the first time I tried to open something.

The troll champions could use some warning in advance though. The idea of having strong areas to return to is nice, but at the moment it's similar to letting a newbie in rl tibia rook hunt orcs and then suddenly add an orc berserker there. The difficulty change is just too big without any kind of warning. Dragons for example have a warning by adding a lot of fire to the map.
Ur still alive? :eek:

seems i'll be heading back to phiadaria and try it out once more :)

Party questing needs to be fixed asap kinda dumb doing the same thing twice when with a friend or 2
guJa7rP.png

Ur still alive? :eek:

seems i'll be heading back to phiadaria and try it out once more :)

There are tales of a lady in bright cloths who's wandering these lands, exploring all there, abusing some exploits to kill monsters that were supposed to 1-2 shot her and discovered areas nobody found before. Her presence was felt till deep into the night.

Thank you all for the feedback. Guess why I didn't add tones of items like before. About the old item system: Tbh, it sucked even more. Of course you received 2 pages of randomly picked values from a global database. And guess what? They items were still entirely useless if you looked carefully on those stats.

I will definately re-work certain things and add even more drops, but I had to ensure that atleast not every creatures are dropping set items or legendaries. Thats why I started on a lower base. Up to that tehre are right now only around 40 items in-game, and of course later even more, increasing the chance to get better items a lot better.

About the skills: With one of the next update there will be a damage range displayed counting in alle your current bonus and weapon values to show how much damage you would deal at lowest and how much in total.

@Sell Window: Made pretty good progress on the development server now. Every issue should now be fixed. Each item will be considered as one single object from which you can (in case of a stackable) sell party of the entire stack. Regular items will be added as one item now and you will only be able to sell one non-stackable item at the same time. This will ensure you can check them carefully and wont sell the wrong item by accident. Up to that: Are you sure the money for the sold items was not added? Because the sell message always send back the max count you had selected from the scrollbar. Anyway - a patch is ready soon.

@Party System: Is my party system is pretty cool and dynamic that one will be added with the next update as well. Just finished the code which will require some testing first, but it looks very promsing.

For the weekend I will also try to do some more balancement part and to add additional items including a slight change of current ones.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Thank you all for the feedback. Guess why I didn't add tones of items like before. About the old item system: Tbh, it sucked even more. Of course you received 2 pages of randomly picked values from a global database. And guess what? They items were still entirely useless if you looked carefully on those stats.

I will definately re-work certain things and add even more drops, but I had to ensure that atleast not every creatures are dropping set items or legendaries. Thats why I started on a lower base. Up to that tehre are right now only around 40 items in-game, and of course later even more, increasing the chance to get better items a lot better.

About the skills: With one of the next update there will be a damage range displayed counting in alle your current bonus and weapon values to show how much damage you would deal at lowest and how much in total.

@Sell Window: Made pretty good progress on the development server now. Every issue should now be fixed. Each item will be considered as one single object from which you can (in case of a stackable) sell party of the entire stack. Regular items will be added as one item now and you will only be able to sell one non-stackable item at the same time. This will ensure you can check them carefully and wont sell the wrong item by accident. Up to that: Are you sure the money for the sold items was not added? Because the sell message always send back the max count you had selected from the scrollbar. Anyway - a patch is ready soon.

@Party System: Is my party system is pretty cool and dynamic that one will be added with the next update as well. Just finished the code which will require some testing first, but it looks very promsing.

For the weekend I will also try to do some more balancement part and to add additional items including a slight change of current ones.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Also it would be nice to have more guild / clans to join like the mercenary one and stuff right now paladins are taking over the server and we are lacking the mage and melee classes.
also for the party system is there any chance you can make people wanna team hunt by adding an additional bonus to loot and exp possibly if in the party.

@Deadbringer: Fire Clan will get implemented atleast for the joining part. Mercenary Clan will follow, but adding them is quite a little work. On the other hand I could drop Oakvale and add the Merc clan.

@Community: Decide: Oakvale or Merc Clan on weekend? :)

@RosOT: There will be a bonus for each player in range during a party with the next update. It will increase the gained experience from creatures and the overall lootchances for all party members. Just requires some more testing

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Oracle:Choose wisely Young One. This chose is irreversible. Which one do you want to be ; A dragonhunter or a vocationlesswhodealcrapdamage ?

I don't see people continue playing if they cant get new skill for other class.

edit: Just nig volatile whos lucky enough that his noob class is the only thing playable :D
edit2: Im trollin a bit,must be bored.