• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors (RPG) | Custom

I really don't understand why this server doesnt have ton's of players.. Its a custom server that is uniqe and challenging. Tons of features.
Epic server. Msg me ingame~Klanki

Thats because most continent is 'closed' now and when people see 0.000004 alpha etc they dont want to enter but theres more continent done in 0.00004 alpha than some ot with 0.9 (for example phobos)

second reason is because u can check new continent anytime u want not like necronia or phobos when they add it and close after some days when people report all bugs (there are many ppl but some playing first day and stop after week some play after week for some days etc not like on necronia when all testers play at once)

About the clans: It doesn't matter if you are level 10 or level 200. As I said before, each clan will have a represantative on the cities around. That allows you simply to join every clan without heading for the headquarter. It will be like the Dragonhunter Clan. Kachim for example (the Fire Magician at Dar'Saye) will allow you to join the Fire Clan and become a Fire Magician. He will teach you basic skills once you joined.

@Zasranets: Unlike before the new skills system is providing plenty more damage as the previous one. Every stage will increase the dealt damage by 10%, which is providing a very good outcome. Compared to the old system, you had to use plenty of more skillpoints and money to deal the same damage as it is now. About the skills I agree with you. There are 2 slots available for combat right now: Primary (left mouse) and Secondary (right mouse). Up to that there are the 3 passive slots. Right now there is not a much list of skills available, but that will change very quickly during the alpha once all clans are implemented. To ensure things are speeded up, I either thought about a quick change system (like a hotkey combination) from which you can switch to another defined combat group. The other idea was to implement a tiny sub-menu besides the skills, listing all available skills which can then become selected.

Which one would you prefer? Or would you like to have both?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~
So a skillbar with cooldown like pokemon ot have? That be kinda awesome. Id put auto attack to like 2sec and then you can have skill with 5-10-20-40sec cooldown. So it would be like a nowadays mmorpg where you have to click the hotkey bar for the skill to take effect. Im unsure if that's what you had in mind but I think Rosot was the one mentionnining a pokemon like attack system,and I think that would work for this server.

edit: wHEN IS THE UPDATE FOR NEW SKILL/CLANS?

There will be more frequent udpates now to ensure now content is implemented even quicker, allowing players to do some progress and become ready for each next update.

@Deadbringer: 6 hours till the clan update - as you can see on the countdown on www.phiadariasoft.com

@newtybooty: Right now it's not possible to reset your clan. Simply because I'm not sure on how the system should look like. In the past you reseted your character and all learned skills and attributes like health, mana, and so on became rested. All skillpoints returned and you could start from "new". The other way I could try to handle it is to reset the current clan only including all depending skills and upgrades.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

You should make it possible to reset clan because when u add more clans people have to make new chars to join them ;/

Teaming up for some high level area exploring, quests and good loot.

BKtJU73.png

@Lord Hepipud

Maan i finnished the undead priest task, and got to the reward room, finally i would get a decent axe.. But well, its 3-9 damage lol. i looted a better axe in trolls which are 21-30 dmg ...

Can you try it again? Simply restart the client and login - afterwards it should update itself.

For the others: Update 0.0.0.5 has been released now, fixing several issues and introducing the Mercenary and the Fire Clan (atleast the joining part) including several skills. More will follow during the releases including other smaller things.

Enjoy!

Fire Magician Inferno Skill (ignore the damage - it's just because I casted it on a God char :D)
fire_magician_inferno.png

New items, new stats!
new_item_stats.png

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

I got problem with msvcr120.dll ;/ my client close when i try to update ;s i got windows xp

Allright, can you open your Windows Explorer please and write in the address field %userprofile%\phiadariaalphaclient

Inside there should be a file called Patch.exe

What happens if you start the patcher manually and install it into the Phiadaria Alpha Client folder? I know the patcher is working, as several players already managed to login into the server. Which operating system are you using?

@Adposatnr: Is the client crashing during the download or while trying to install the update?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

client crash when i click 'login' he dont download anything but brb i'll restart my pc and try to reinstall client

Allright, can you open your Windows Explorer please and write in the address field %userprofile%\phiadariaalphaclient

Inside there should be a file called Patch.exe

What happens if you start the patcher manually and install it into the Phiadaria Alpha Client folder? I know the patcher is working, as several players already managed to login into the server. Which operating system are you using?

@Adposatnr: Is the client crashing during the download or while trying to install the update?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~
worked :)

Same problem all the time tried to download some fixes for windows still doesnt work ;/ reinstall client and restart pc so i'll need to download client already updated eh
Or someone got working msvcr120.dll ?

I did it 30min ago still doesnt work i'll have to download patched client thats all ;s even dll-files-fixer doesnt work for me