• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Phiadaria - Rise of the Ancestors (RPG) | Custom

i think its time to take a break until the updates come out to much grunding right now has a good dungeon feel imo and i enjoy it just lacking the classes just boring hunting with archer type classes and low attacked melee guys who have little to no spells.

also you never have enough money to spend skill points as a level 19 i still have 138 unspent skillpoints cause its a big grind to make money .. its not hard just needing to buy so much supplies to go hunt is a pain in the ass and most of the valuable items cannot be sold (Example: all the gems, necklaces, rings and creature products including zombie heads) if there was more of an easy way then killing stuff for poopie loot to sell or grinding task's even tho you are limited when they are finished.

Progression~
TdMB0QK.png

The client crash thing happens when you click attack and hold down the mouse, and move it over to your inventory slot or any grey part of the client. You're welcome

The client crash thing happens when you click attack and hold down the mouse, and move it over to your inventory slot or any grey part of the client. You're welcome
Good catch that is indeed something that crash's the client :)

2v2t6k9.png

Almost made it to the stairs :(
Also I think I might stop playing for a while. There's no point in playing unless you're going to become a dragonhunter cause it's the only clan available...
Don't feel like starting over and I don't think mecr will out for a while. :(

i think its time to take a break until the updates come out to much grunding right now has a good dungeon feel imo and i enjoy it just lacking the classes just boring hunting with archer type classes and low attacked melee guys who have little to no spells.

also you never have enough money to spend skill points as a level 19 i still have 138 unspent skillpoints cause its a big grind to make money .. its not hard just needing to buy so much supplies to go hunt is a pain in the ass and most of the valuable items cannot be sold (Example: all the gems, necklaces, rings and creature products including zombie heads) if there was more of an easy way then killing stuff for poopie loot to sell or grinding task's even tho you are limited when they are finished.

Progression~
TdMB0QK.png

Your wrong, the things u loot can be sold, its around the globe. Not all in one town, i have played this before. Zombie heads can be sold to the guy who gives you passage to the cemetery to the east. If u gained this many skillpoint, you will be very happy when u get cash to buy them all. But rmber, spells also cost spellpoints

he played the last server too. The thing is this is not the last server. Lots of thing been changed. Those item cant be sold. Lots of item don't even have stats. Katana,two hander,battle axe,chain helmet and that's just from first town cant be sold. Plus some of them don't have stats,attack,def. Really feels like a pre-alpha and I highly suggest people to wait a month or two til theres much more to do cause atm you will just be raging at whats missing.

And update only comes at weekend and its always small update so better wait a full month to expect this to be playable for more then a day or two.

The Mercenary and the Fire Clan will be implemented this weekend including plenty of fixes. One of them is the Client crash bug casued by moving the mouse outside the game window during a fight. The gems will also be fixed on weekend and more items with different stats will follow as well.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Ill be there to test that out...Is there any way the clan could be closer to the starter area? Some of the clan seems to be at the end of the world. That's like playing in main as a rookie. Since paladin can get awesome spell right off the first town and other struggle their ass off. Not quite sure whats the reasoning behind all that. Feel free to prove me wrong!

Your wrong, the things u loot can be sold, its around the globe. Not all in one town, i have played this before. Zombie heads can be sold to the guy who gives you passage to the cemetery to the east. If u gained this many skillpoint, you will be very happy when u get cash to buy them all. But rmber, spells also cost spellpoints
For your information the npc's and sell states are not the same as they used to be trust me i was level 200 something on this before alot has changed most of it for the good... and yes i know this is beta but i was just asking why the gems were disabled for being sold and i never found any place to sell the zombies heads yet yes the guy at the gate used to buy them but not no more.

@Deadbringer: What are you talking about exactly? Each city will receive a represantive of the clan at the city, similar to the Dragonhunter Npc who will allow you to join and to learn basic skills in first place. No idea where you got your information from. The clans itself are spread around the world, but this is just because I don't want to have huge building like a German administration with room numbers on where to head to join the clan.

@RosOT: The removal of the gems was more or less an accident, as I removed several deprecated item attributes, but didn't realise that gems weren't moved to the new system. But issn Kelltyin still buying those gems?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

@Deadbringer: What are you talking about exactly? Each city will receive a represantive of the clan at the city, similar to the Dragonhunter Npc who will allow you to join and to learn basic skills in first place. No idea where you got your information from. The clans itself are spread around the world, but this is just because I don't want to have huge building like a German administration with room numbers on where to head to join the clan.

@RosOT: The removal of the gems was more or less an accident, as I removed several deprecated item attributes, but didn't realise that gems weren't moved to the new system. But issn Kelltyin still buying those gems?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~
im afraid not :| don't worrie about it right now you have more to work on then mess around with shop system again :) i can wait till the update.
wcV9eZT.png

Did she remove the gems from your container and added you 0 gold or did she just ignore them? This issue is definately fixed with the next update, as I reworked the entire system behind. Sorry about the trouble.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Did she remove the gems from your container and added you 0 gold or did she just ignore them? This issue is definately fixed with the next update, as I reworked the entire system behind. Sorry about the trouble.

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~
She takes nothing just tells you they are worthless :D

The disadvantage of the clans now is that if you want to become a Dragonhunter you can become one before level 10. When you want to become, let say, a necromancer, you will have to be at least level 30 or 40 in order to be able to reach that place and complete the missions. That's a huge delay before you finally can get some good abilities and skills compared with the dragon hunter which gives the latter a huge advantage. At least having access to the basics would be nice.

One thing I really dislike is the skill system.. and no I don't mean the holding down the mouse button over a monster because I've gotten used to it.
What I mean is that on the older server you would gradually get stronger as you leveled because you were able to buy skills, and other attributes to make your character strong.
The way it is now is that you're able to buy like the first 3 skills, and then the consecutive ones cost an insane amount of money so you basically don't get a damage increase for a long time.. which is lame.
The only way you'll get a damage increase is if you're lucky and find a better weapon, but even then you'll at most only gain 1-10 more damage.

Another thing is that you basically took either auto attacks or spells away. It's pretty stupid how we can only use one spell.. It would be nice if you could like use both a strike and some type of magic spell.
If people are only limited to use 1 spell at a time then it won't work out. I get so tired of constantly opening up my window and switching my skills depends on what I'm doing.
I can't imagine later on when you have more spells.

About the clans: It doesn't matter if you are level 10 or level 200. As I said before, each clan will have a represantative on the cities around. That allows you simply to join every clan without heading for the headquarter. It will be like the Dragonhunter Clan. Kachim for example (the Fire Magician at Dar'Saye) will allow you to join the Fire Clan and become a Fire Magician. He will teach you basic skills once you joined.

@Zasranets: Unlike before the new skills system is providing plenty more damage as the previous one. Every stage will increase the dealt damage by 10%, which is providing a very good outcome. Compared to the old system, you had to use plenty of more skillpoints and money to deal the same damage as it is now. About the skills I agree with you. There are 2 slots available for combat right now: Primary (left mouse) and Secondary (right mouse). Up to that there are the 3 passive slots. Right now there is not a much list of skills available, but that will change very quickly during the alpha once all clans are implemented. To ensure things are speeded up, I either thought about a quick change system (like a hotkey combination) from which you can switch to another defined combat group. The other idea was to implement a tiny sub-menu besides the skills, listing all available skills which can then become selected.

Which one would you prefer? Or would you like to have both?

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

Msg me ingame (or forum) my name is Harakiri i want to explore this world :D but alone its a bit hard without clan ;p

PS im looking for people who just started on phiadaria and dont know map like me its not funny when someone spoil u everything :/

If you can join any clan around the second or 3rd city it's fine then :)

I would opt for more hotkeys or the tiny sub-menu if you can cast directly from the submenu. The 10% damage increase from skills is a lot. Only problem with it that most people probably have is that if you deal 30 damage, a 10% damage increase feels so small that it's barely noticeable since you have a damage range. Late game it's feels much bigger.