• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Realots 7.7 Cipsoft Server is now ONLINE! 13/7

Comn Bonez! You know you love the server. It got hacked for real deal with it.

Oz have made some majjor updates it wont happen again.

Zakamaria why so sad? ;( you and me had some great times! lets do it again =)

Bonez we both know you will have a char within a day and we know you will be trolling our skype! As allways :p looking forward to hear from you again

Sadly I'd have to agree as well considering Realots has let the community down several times lately. @Silk

No point in repeating everything but it's as simple as this.. Tibianic lowrate = EU / Realots Lowrate = American Server

If Europeans think the step lag is unnoticeable for Americans playing on Tibianic then why don't they taste a little of their own medicine and find out?

Makes no sense in Hosting in EU when all your really doing is dwindling down the old school tibia community...

dunno where u guys live but if its in HueUHeauhUELAND then the distance from brazil to USA(center of it) is 4500 miles and the distance from brazil to germany is 5800 miles, is that really that much of a difference in ping, u are fucked either way and nobody is gonna host a server in your dirty countries

stop fucking crying because every single one of your posts is "ITS GONNA FAIL OLOLO DONT HOST IN EU" pathetic.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't all information from south american travel through the united states before going to europe via internet?

fun empty server
It won't be dead at first, but it will within a month. It's the same shit as last time. People will just migrate over to Tibianic once it dies like always.

Hurr durr let's keep opening the exact same server! It'll surely be different this time!

Let's be honest. Classicus will blow Realots out of the water simply because Realots Staff is active about the first 2 days then they disappear "fixing bugs etc" not to mention who cares to play on a LOWRATE with less then 100 people? Boring