• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

Kinda pointless to play here

Botters so far:
Arri,aka Skitten (Aim)
Bob'Hardon (Aim)
Borat(lvl gavd by gm)
Punio(same & aim)
Alfonzo Capone (aim)
One Of The Spartans (Aim)
Alter (aim)
95% ppls here is botting hardly its fine cuz its bullshit easy server :)

Mex Allin is using rope 100% sure ;p

What are u talking about? Im not sure if punio got aimbot. Why do u say bob hardon got aimbot? And why u say i'm aimbotting since One of the spartans is me, and alter ego is batizado. And witek was botting when he didnt know im playing here, now hes not botting.

too bad im not recording
Punio is botting burst/woi+sd always,always
Bob hardon team is botting 1000000000000% too bad u didnt saw me vs them yesterday on ankrahmun shops you would laugh hard.Arri aka skitten from hr including
Witek told me hes using rope,idk no
About you im not sure,cuz we never fought vs and it shall not happend cuz this server is aldry boring

its not boring every day there is some fight, and about polish botters, they are funny to kill and they're so lame. I doubt bob hardon is aimboting same goes for his team, i just dont know about Arri. And you rly shouldnt talk who is botting and who is not since u are barely playing here.

how can u know,if u dont know my name yet?
Keep in mind i dont need to play,but still i know a lot of peoples who are using my features?:p.
I can guarante bob ,arri aka skitten is botting,just not sure about livilan.I wont proof it,since its waste of time to cam it.

too bad im not recording
Punio is botting burst/woi+sd always,always
Bob hardon team is botting 1000000000000% too bad u didnt saw me vs them yesterday on ankrahmun shops you would laugh hard.Arri aka skitten from hr including
Witek told me hes using rope,idk no
About you im not sure,cuz we never fought vs and it shall not happend cuz this server is aldry boring

FARCANOOB WAT DE FUCK? I know for a fact bob doesn't bot, use tibianictools menz if you do catch bob botting i will go to him irl and kill him kk? BUT i can ensure you to 100% he is NOT botting.

One of the spartans and alter ego im sure they dont bot as well i played with them for 2 or 3 days.

BUT bob i am 110% sure he doesn't bot i just got cam working today so i haven't cammed before but i know bob'hardon would never bot i've known him for too long.

About borats lvl i think it was some bug i cant be sure but i have talked to gm and he doesn't seem to be a power abuser.

Last edited:
FARCANOOB WAT DE FUCK? I know for a fact bob doesn't bot, use tibianictools menz if you do catch bob botting i will go to him irl and kill him kk? BUT i can ensure you to 100% he is NOT botting.

One of the spartans and alter ego im sure they dont bot as well i played with them for 2 or 3 days.

BUT bob i am 110% sure he doesn't bot i just got cam working today so i haven't cammed before but i know bob'hardon would never bot i've known him for too long.

About borats lvl i think it was some bug i cant be sure but i have talked to gm and he doesn't seem to be a power abuser.

hey livlinaan otland freak lol

whats ur name here, im going to start i guess.. since ur going to hook me up with money aswell

Installed it says i gotta create an account?

- - - Updated - - -

thanks it working WTFING FAST lol

Do you mean making it less laggy? I would assume it does since it works for german servers, i used a similair program a few years back to play an american hosted server although that had a restriction for about 1 hour, but it worked so i assume it does for all kinds of servers =)

Back