• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

I dont see poland on the list..... lol

- - - Updated - - -

wanted to try classic tibia but its also really laggy

- - - Updated - - -

i tried running germany when i logged in it said Client encounterd a cirtical eror or soemthing and shutt off lol

Its not funny anymore when polish botters team found a bug and Guziec aka kuniva in 1 minute advanced from lvl 75 to 116. Punio and Borat did the same shit yesterday.

Killaz is hacked character he also advenced 110 to 151 at one night ;D!
EXP BUG. OR they just have a GM acess from other OT Datebase.

Instead of speculating about it here where gm doesn't seem to be active try to catch him online ingame and ask him about it.

Another thing i know a lot of people gets pissed off at things like this, i personally think it's a bug they might've found, either way i don't actually care a level 151 is still pretty easy to drop. If GM is actually giving these guys lvls which i doubt then sure it's wrong but as long as they don't cheat in pvp teleporting around i don't care. But i'd advice you to report this ingame and talk to the gm about it there.

Instead of speculating about it here where gm doesn't seem to be active try to catch him online ingame and ask him about it.

Another thing i know a lot of people gets pissed off at things like this, i personally think it's a bug they might've found, either way i don't actually care a level 151 is still pretty easy to drop. If GM is actually giving these guys lvls which i doubt then sure it's wrong but as long as they don't cheat in pvp teleporting around i don't care. But i'd advice you to report this ingame and talk to the gm about it there.
I love you

I have been online for 1 hour straight without any problems, do you have the right ip?

Back