• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

Are proxies about choosing poland for polish servers and germany for german servers? I thought it was about the best location near you to create a tunnel from you to the server. I could be wrong though i don't usually use proxies.

I've got decent fps but since this server doesn't have a very good host i lag a lot without proxy.

this server is 100 % lag i can haste and be smoooothhhhhh as WTF lol

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i just tried Seattle since i live in vancouver closest to me.....and played on that german server and it works fine i guess its not about choosing what city the server is hosted in :p

This server is a great pvp server. You can easily get lvl 50/60, and there's often people to kill even if you have maximum frags.

It's not laggy in my experience (living in sweden). There's a freeze like once every 2 hours or so, but it's no big deal as monsters freeze aswell.

I recommend this server til Realots is released and maybe even beyond that. Just hope the exp gets alot slower after lvl 100 else it'll ruin the server with too many 100+ running around killing everyone in the future.

Then you and Toppsixx are the only ones who doesnt lag. lucky you..
i think most ppl are tired of this laggy shit ot, im waiting for oldereeaa=)

well No, aactually i used to lag ALOT but then i used WTFFAST proxy and it takes all lag away......but i still dont play i dont like the ot lol

Back