• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

Kidding me? There's over 15 people over 100 and you say low rates? It takes you 4-5 hours to get 30-80 here, the first few lvls suck.

Server online again! One of the best pvp servers I played tbh. All it misses it a dedicated host to prevent some laggs and crashes.

This server could get really popular. Love the gameplay.

Uhm. First I read "lol gm tp people then die" then .. GM tp'd me to a trap and insta dead by a few people. Well he wasn't wrong! lol

Why is he ruining his server like this? He could earn the big bucks if he fixed it up. Geez.

Server online again! One of the best pvp servers I played tbh. All it misses it a dedicated host to prevent some laggs and crashes.

This server could get really popular. Love the gameplay.

Till the GM teleports people to get killed by like 4 100+ multiple tmes

11:31 Lusterko od bonka: ten ots to je hujnia bietrzom ludzi do trpaa i bijom gm daje lvl nie warto grac

Uhm. First I read "lol gm tp people then die" then .. GM tp'd me to a trap and insta dead by a few people. Well he wasn't wrong! lol

Why is he ruining his server like this? He could earn the big bucks if he fixed it up. Geez.

EDIT: Posted at the same time :D but yeah, it was pretty stupid and sad to say the least.

Uhm.

I heard that there might be a reset today due to all the bugs that has been. But if that's even the case the GM must be really stupid killing people just because he is "going to reset anyway" since it'll lose him players and make reset useless anyhow.

The concept was great tho. I hope someone will create a server like this with a dedicated host, implent hotkey system for runes (due to all the aimbotters) - this server will fit with such a system unlike many other oldschool servers. And remove PZ on boats to make it even more pvp-like server.

Don't jump to assumptions, i have a friend that is a very good friend of the owner, the database was somehow hacked and punio/guliver a friend of kuniva etc hacked a lot of people, probably hacked the gm char as well and started teleporting people. I would suggest you make the server pretty unhackable before you open it and claim it's secure, several people were hacked before and he simply said they should change account because another OT was hacking them and there was no way his database could be hacked, oh the irony! I know fully securing something from being hacked is impossible but punio is no tech genius.

Reasons to suspect punio/guliver;

1. People from punio's team has been getting levels magically without moving a finger, people such as killaz, borat, kuniva and punio.
2. When samwise was being attacked by guliver somebody logged on his char and threw his aol and SCA off, hmm? GM claims it was just a random hacker. Surely a random hacker wouldn't be happy with throwing his SCA and aol away and would for sure check out the depot for cash. GM didn't wanna admit there was a security breach with the server.
3. My friend Isola was hacked and somebody stole everything he had in his house, pruig might've been hacked as well i didn't talk to him. GM logged onto punio's account and guess what? ISOLA'S ITEMS!
4. Meridion was a friend of me and isola, he got hacked and somebody from guliver/kuniva team was playing it to fight us. Was later hacked back.

That's enough for me at least.

But know this, the owner is NOT the one responisble for all of the shit happening on the server, sure it is his problem since it is his server but he's not the one tping people around being a dick and what not.

Although i wouldn't have opened the server while i was on vacation, if he took care of some of these bugs and thing he's saying he will do on monday-tuesday the server would be a lot more populated, you can't have a server without anyone actually looking after it.

Don't jump to assumptions, i have a friend that is a very good friend of the owner, the database was somehow hacked and punio/guliver a friend of kuniva etc hacked a lot of people, probably hacked the gm char as well and started teleporting people. I would suggest you make the server pretty unhackable before you open it and claim it's secure, several people were hacked before and he simply said they should change account because another OT was hacking them and there was no way his database could be hacked, oh the irony! I know fully securing something from being hacked is impossible but punio is no tech genius.

Reasons to suspect punio/guliver;

1. People from punio's team has been getting levels magically without moving a finger, people such as killaz, borat, kuniva and punio.
2. When samwise was being attacked by guliver somebody logged on his char and threw his aol and SCA off, hmm? GM claims it was just a random hacker. Surely a random hacker wouldn't be happy with throwing his SCA and aol away and would for sure check out the depot for cash. GM didn't wanna admit there was a security breach with the server.
3. My friend Isola was hacked and somebody stole everything he had in his house, pruig might've been hacked as well i didn't talk to him. GM logged onto punio's account and guess what? ISOLA'S ITEMS!
4. Meridion was a friend of me and isola, he got hacked and somebody from guliver/kuniva team was playing it to fight us. Was later hacked back.

That's enough for me at least.

But know this, the owner is NOT the one responisble for all of the shit happening on the server, sure it is his problem since it is his server but he's not the one tping people around being a dick and what not.

Although i wouldn't have opened the server while i was on vacation, if he took care of some of these bugs and thing he's saying he will do on monday-tuesday the server would be a lot more populated, you can't have a server without anyone actually looking after it.

Bullshits punio is innocent, he has nothing to do with it. :D

hackedg.png

Last World have now fixed his database bug

edit:

He had bad security with xampp but he already fixed it :p its good person and hope he wont end create his otserv.

Last edited:
Too much shit happend.

Server is officially dead. From 40players 2 days ago to 10 at this time a day.

Any hope is to advertise a reset 24 hours before it happens (have server closed meanwhile to rebuild motivation)

And make sure GM can't be hacked - again. If that's what happend.

Back