• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

hackedg.png

Last World have now fixed his database bug

edit:

He had bad security with xampp but he already fixed it :p its good person and hope he wont end create his otserv.

So wait let me see if i get this right.. You hacked his database, gave your team lvls and hacked others and now you're saying you hope the OT goes on? I'm sorry but are you MENTAL?!

he had same pass on another server ;p also other players too that was hacked

so what's the point for future?

So wait let me see if i get this right.. You hacked his database, gave your team lvls and hacked others and now you're saying you hope the OT goes on? I'm sorry but are you MENTAL?!

im talkin to him on FB he did not get hacked it is him lol

Greetz Guys,
Hope you like the Screenshot, it was me playin on Last World, there was a security bug with my database that's right, Killaz helped me to fix it, thanks to him.

The Server will have a reset at Tuesday and it will run about wednesday again, a lot of bugs gonna be fixed.

I will be back at home from vocation at monday, gonna fix all the bugs, new website layout etc, close the server at Tuesday ( I would pk as much as you can!)

And restart it about Wednesday not sure about the exactly time, only thing I know, gonna fix all the bugs as fast as I can :)

Thanks to all players,
Special thanks to Killaz&Borat and I hope you all will start new at Last World in few days ;)

Best regards,
StyleZz/Danger II/Last World/Ampulsia :)

Last edited:
Just start botting would take alot of whinning away from people getin killed by biotters lol

Greetz Guys,
Hope you like the Screenshot, it was me playin on Last World, there was a security bug with my database that's right, Killaz helped me to fix it, thanks to him.

The Server will have a reset at Tuesday and it will run about wednesday again, a lot of bugs gonna be fixed.

I will be back at home from vocation at monday, gonna fix all the bugs, new website layout etc, close the server at Tuesday ( I would pk as much as you can!)

And restart it about Wednesday not sure about the exactly time, only thing I know, gonna fix all the bugs as fast as I can :)

Thanks to all players,
Special thanks to Killaz&Borat and I hope you all will start new at Last World in few days ;)

Best regards,
StyleZz/Danger II/Last World/Ampulsia :)

you're thanking him for hacking you? You don't think he has caused any problems because he helped you in the end? You are aware alot of people quit and won't start again no matter how many bugs, resets you make?.. You didn't even apologize a single time to anyone which got hacked or killed by GM.

Killaz is either the GM or a close friend of him.
My friend got caught cavebotting by him, afterwards he did tp Killaz there to kill him and this was before this shit.
25th October 2012 20:38:25 - Died at Level 63 by Killaz <-- One day after Killaz were made. -> Created: 24th October 2012 17:25:27
And his comment just making it even more obvious.... "EXP IN NIGHT EUHUAHEUAH" <_<

When my friend logged in again GM came and told him to "first time ded next time ban". Now "Last-world" want to blame it on hackers because he dont want the flame.

Stylezz aka Last world did TP around himself and a friend at the beginning of the server aswell killing everybody.

Last world my friend your'e retarded.

Tell me why a hacker were going to TP around his friends to kill botters?

Me and a friend caught killaz botting in draconia actually when he was level 77.

27th October 2012 04:10:59 - Died at Level 77 by Isola

When borat and killaz got 138 and 151 out of nothing i asked gm if he couldn't check logs of what they'd done and killed, if it was a monster that gave you bugg exp, he said no there are no logs.

Just reset it now before everyone gets bored of the server. Aslong as there's no exp bug or anyone knows the acc to ur gm there's no reason not to.

Just reset it now before everyone gets bored of the server. Aslong as there's no exp bug or anyone knows the acc to ur gm there's no reason not to.

I'll Tell you why, I get home tomorrow and I didn't fix any bug for now, my source ain't here.
I will fix that all tomorrow and also I will reset after I fixed them, but I don't want players leveled for nothing so I let them PK cause they know their characters get deleted anyway.
I cannot do much from here where I am, few things but not much, I already know how to fix all those things also got the codes already.

And I also please you guys to not flame about me, I never did something wrong with my server, sadly there was a security problem, I should have fixed that befor but better now than later after a year running of Last World, I'm sure you all will like the new updates of Last World :)
Poi will also follow, lot of other things you will like...

Best regards,
StyleZz/Last World/Danger II/Ampulsia

I'll Tell you why, I get home tomorrow and I didn't fix any bug for now, my source ain't here.
I will fix that all tomorrow and also I will reset after I fixed them, but I don't want players leveled for nothing so I let them PK cause they know their characters get deleted anyway.
I cannot do much from here where I am, few things but not much, I already know how to fix all those things also got the codes already.

And I also please you guys to not flame about me, I never did something wrong with my server, sadly there was a security problem, I should have fixed that befor but better now than later after a year running of Last World, I'm sure you all will like the new updates of Last World :)
Poi will also follow, lot of other things you will like...

Best regards,
StyleZz/Last World/Danger II/Ampulsia

Only thing I think you did wrong was not to apologize when all the shit happend. Well, saying sorry is not a must but you could atleast explain to the players what happend when GM got hacked. And you should also have banned Killaz, etc. They gained levels by abusing GM. But you did none of the above.

But your server is pretty great except for those small mistakes and the small lagg sometimes. So I think many (not everyone) will give it another chance.

Agreed! ^

And please lower the ue and meelee dmg, it is wayy to high

I liked those damages actually. I played sorc, and the ue made it so much more fun. Next time I'll play knight tho, to try that one aswell.

Back