• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

a 70 ms 1hitted me at lvl 75 with 1 ue.. I think thats kinda fucked up.. i liked the dmg's until that shit happend hahehea
I played Meek

Yeah, you had to use manashield fighting mages. Well otherwise you took a great risk. And I liked that.

Maybe he has sick ml, i like high ue damage it makes it more possible to solo people and it makes it a bit more challenging rather than the nerfed ues on tibianic where a lvl 70 hit maximum 300-370

the thing is. if 2 levels 70's is battling none of them will be able to 1hit the other one with ue..
Maybe I could hit 90% even 95%, but not 100% broh, anyone that playd rl tibia back in the days knows this

the thing is. if 2 levels 70's is battling none of them will be able to 1hit the other one with ue..
Maybe I could hit 90% even 95%, but not 100% broh, anyone that playd rl tibia back in the days knows this

a 70 mage can't 1hit another 70 mage on this server. It doesn't do that much damage. He can play it tactical and shoot 2-3 shots of WOI at you before the UE tho.

Only thing I think you did wrong was not to apologize when all the shit happend. Well, saying sorry is not a must but you could atleast explain to the players what happend when GM got hacked. And you should also have banned Killaz, etc. They gained levels by abusing GM. But you did none of the above.

But your server is pretty great except for those small mistakes and the small lagg sometimes. So I think many (not everyone) will give it another chance.

You dont get it, Killaz hacked my database, I changed his password few times, even if I would have ban him, he had access to the database so he can delete the banishment easily I had no chance to do anything.
It was the last idea how people get hacked, those fast levels and such, I thought there is no way to my database, I was wrong!!
I will be home in few hours and going to work hard on everything, also I'm working on a "Loot Channel" so you know the loot even befor opening corpse. Nothing is sure now, I just know I gonna work hard and gotta have fun with it...
The problem with the lags, my server is hosted on a home computer, amazing one but the internet ain't the fastest and I won't buy a dedicated, maybe I will have a SMS shop so players can help me to rent a dedicated, I will not f**k up the server with custom items or what ever.
Also I'm already working on a own client or changing bytes on server source so everyone gets debug if he opens a bot...
All those things still open, I will work a lot and I got fun at working ;)

And yeah, I'm sorry to everyone that leveled hard and such, it was my fault and I hope this won't happen once more but we all know, even the best websites getting hacked doesn't matter what security they have.

Best regards,
Danger II, StyleZz, Ampulsia, Last World

Fuck the lootchannel KEEP IT OLDSCHOOL

thank you

Whats wrong with Loot Channel, you Wanna Loot every corpse to know what the Loot is?
I think its nothing Bad, what does the Otter Players say?

Best regards,
Danger II/Last World

No loot channel please. I prefer looting every corpse and finding that dsm "woo!". It don't get that woo feeling when I read a text.

Well you can disable the Loot Channel if you Want to...but if you guys dont like it...so i wont add it, as you want!

Best regards,
Danger II/Last World

Last World Lysy there;)
What the fuck u did with this server? Why Killaz = Killah was hacked by a noob's? Why they got you'r account/password they give themself's levels?..
It will be restart or NOT?.

You do not even know who is that 2 noobs. They can do everything with your computer.

Ey stylezz just work on your server and do not open it yet since everyone is going to go on Oldera which is going to be more fun than on your server for sure. Wait with ur server and open it after oldera die or so else your server will be a fail.

i am with u Zerano ;) Maybe Oldera is good but Lastworld is going one of the Best IF gm will ban cheaters etc;)
And after 80 should be 3x^^

Back