• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] RL Map 7.72 Mid-Rate RPG/PVP-ENFORCED

I saved my Database this time a lot of better than befor, there wasnt even a password secure befor!

What new features does the server have?

- - - Updated - - -

Time to loose one frag: 5 hours <- is this true??
if so, you made a huge mistake broh...

The Server is going to open in 15 minutes at 05:20 PM (17:20 o'clock)

I rarely criticize any ot. Cause I know some1 have to spend time creatin' it and stuff. But really I checked this ot and it's little ridiculous. Sorry. I can't say whats wrong with it but it's not fun at all to play. Maybe I just grown up from Tibia totally or maybe just all this custom features makes me attitude like this. But honestly there is something on this ot that pushes me away. I don't get this tibia feeling there. Period.

I rarely criticize any ot. Cause I know some1 have to spend time creatin' it and stuff. But really I checked this ot and it's little ridiculous. Sorry. I can't say whats wrong with it but it's not fun at all to play. Maybe I just grown up from Tibia totally or maybe just all this custom features makes me attitude like this. But honestly there is something on this ot that pushes me away. I don't get this tibia feeling there. Period.

Its a pretty fuckd up server, i agree with u! But fighting here is fun! you shud try it

you should make shop sds 2x instead of 1 since the server is good for war its not pg server where u want to be highest you just want to get to lvl 50-80 and war.

And fix so you would be able to buy brown mushrooms in all cities, and also change bp mf to bp manafluids / bp mana fluids or just use both

- - - Updated - - -

and if its going to highrate now for some reason you should defenitly change charges on sds/uhs when you buy mby the other runes to, mby djin in every town also

I totally agree.Everyday day there a new problem and you get kicked several times.Dangara just tell us.Do you know what youre doing and are you commited to this server?If not,tell us so we can go play in another fucking server

Back