• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like an anti-bot client. However, enabling it on a server where people have basically infinite runes due to their free roam of botting for 2 years, it'll make the gap between the current players and new players too large.

I would like to see just anti aimbot, heal etc, i rather use mc here or make runes on bot than waste 10x time doing it manually. When ppl got farms they atleast wont cry for no cash for war.

I would like to see just anti aimbot, heal etc, i rather use mc here or make runes on bot than waste 10x time doing it manually. When ppl got farms they atleast wont cry for no cash for war.

That's true. I was thinking about playing here because of high amount of players online. I've changed my mind when I've read about antibot client.

People made 100000000000 runes with bot, compare them to the newcomers. It isn't fair and there is no point to start playing here.

You have GMs, people who abuse bot easily can be banned.

Think twice, Tibianic LR has it's best time now. NOW, when there is a normal client.

Last edited:
antibot system doesnt mean u cant make runes manually on 2-10000000 mcs. But ye i agree, thats why im for making antibot system for aimbots,healbots etc, im sure its possible since on originaltibia ppl were getting automaticly banned for shooting sd from hotkey or so.

Anti-bot client for sure means anti-mc as well.

Once again, Tibianic LR has it's best time now, why should he change that?

no idea but againts aimbots/healbots etc something must be done.

Server is down, another rollback I guess??? Will be quitting if it does as double exp doesn't bring my 8 hours training I did yesterday, constant rollbacks on this server also server is plagued with bots/mc rune makers...

Server is down, another rollback I guess??? Will be quitting if it does as double exp doesn't bring my 8 hours training I did yesterday, constant rollbacks on this server also server is plagued with bots/mc rune makers...

8 hours of training? You are also using bot or you have no life.

server is not down lol

- - - Updated - - -

aff just hope it wont be rollback : o

- - - Updated - - -

no database didnt die, ppl still can log in.

The primary DNS has failed, it might take a bit to update it with the secondary one but meanwhile if you are eager to play I suggest you to follow steps below:

This post is no longer valid.

Last edited:
For anyone who care/ are wondering, RealOTS will be back up with new owners, no more do you have to deal with Iryont's bullshit - instead you get a set of people who actually care about improving the game.
PMd

Status
Not open for further replies.