• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So cant you wait until the finish anti bot client?
Iryont best gm i ever seen! respect for tibianic!
no botter can beat my pvp! only kay and matte jao... because his bot is rlly pro! i wonder what programer crated that.. i wanna congratulate him because he created a machine better than my PVP

seems like these gm's are starting to lose the control over the server... gm's doesn't care a shit about any proof of botting anymore. he even admitted that the cams look like botters but he wanna wait until his "anti bot client comes". gm banning people for a reason where his friends weren't banned for:/
i expected better of you iryont. hire better gm's next time...

:) :)

Do not smile like it was your chance to get ppl at Realots. Thats the reason of ppl thinking gm is corrupted when GMs try to care too much about server. We will see how it will be on Realots.

Do not smile like it was your chance to get ppl at Realots. Thats the reason of ppl thinking gm is corrupted when GMs try to care too much about server. We will see how it will be on Realots.
That's not what he was implying.

I agree though

well seem like gm iryont changed his mind and saw he was wrong he unbanned the 2 people. but most damage has been done already:/

well seem like gm iryont changed his mind and saw he was wrong he unbanned the 2 people. but most damage has been done already:/
iRYont is bast gameMASter!

hE allOW me and my 15 moneky br frands tew bot roones all day !!

7.4 ROX! !! ! !

Wtf? i just killed 116 ms Vayne and get banned??? corupted ots!
May 12 2013, 16:31:56 CET Killed at level 116 by Sd'maker.
Ban:until 12.05.2014 16:43:04, reason: destructive behavior

Anything can be considered destructive behavior if it is taken too far out of hand

Anything can be considered destructive behavior if it is taken too far out of hand

Actually that guy who killed me was randoming a lot of ppl for last few days. And it is obviously destructive behaviour running arround killing anyone, not just botters.

How can i contact with any active staff member on otland, i mean could any of moderators pm me? Must discuss something.

Killing players without any reason is destructive behaviour.
You guys talking bullshits and you know it. Ok tibianic is shit and it will be especially when administrator of the server is corrupt. Topic closed conversation closed too, i'm out.

He just takes care about his server it doesnt matter who gets killed. Only matters reason of killing someone, u cant just randomly pk on tibianic and enjoy destroying the server.

You guys talking bullshits and you know it. Ok tibianic is shit and it will be especially when administrator of the server is corrupt. Topic closed conversation closed too, i'm out.
You should read the rules before opening your mouth.
h) Hostile towards other players
Killing players without reason or abusing the power on the server forcing other players to do things under threat of punishment.

anyways im glad you left please don't come back.

ban for 1 year for 1 kill wtf?
probably due to previous bans

Status
Not open for further replies.