• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just takes care about his server it doesnt matter who gets killed. Only matters reason of killing someone, u cant just randomly pk on tibianic and enjoy destroying the server.

Such a ban will do more confusion than your death.

its not ban just because i died, this guy killed much more ppl in last days.

no idea some strange shit happened or pinged or idk whole vt got kicked and also we got kicked from the game.

Punio Ban: until 12.05.2014 17:32:52, reason: destructive behavior
Are u fucking kidding me fucking corrupt Iryont.
Noobzor killed mex and u banned me ?

tibianic is a server for botters, there are way better alternatives, either just started (originaltibia), or about to start (realots) on the oldschool scene
not here to flame, more like honest advertising

Every fresh server seems to be "good". We will see for how long that servers u mentioned will be "betteR".

tibianic is a server for botters, there are way better alternatives, either just started (originaltibia), or about to start (realots) on the oldschool scene
not here to flame, more like honest advertising
Depends what you want, I play tibianic because it's a reliable long-term server that has been running for 2 years soon. I can play some until I get bored then come back some weeks/months later and continue. Based on previous history originaltibia will probably be dead within a month, max 2 months. RealOTs I dont know, the two previous versions didn't last very long and i'm not a fan of 7.7. Sure there are botters but antibot-client is coming soon so it'll get better.

Depends what you want, I play tibianic because it's a reliable long-term server that has been running for 2 years soon. I can play some until I get bored then come back some weeks/months later and continue. Based on previous history originaltibia will probably be dead within a month, max 2 months. RealOTs I dont know, the two previous versions didn't last very long and i'm not a fan of 7.7. Sure there are botters but antibot-client is coming soon so it'll get better.

They refuse to take care of botters right now, and delete posts questioning them (regarding "no botters allowed"), and u think theres gonna be an anti-bot client?
perhaps .... but then iryont will be selling a bot , 20$/month that works on his server

they refuse to take care of botters right now, and delete posts questioning them (regarding "no botters allowed"), and u think theres gonna be an anti-bot client?
Perhaps .... But then iryont will be selling a bot , 20$/month that works on his server

ok sherlock

why is the server off ?

inb4 ; "all come realots will forever be online with no errors"

They refuse to take care of botters right now, and delete posts questioning them (regarding "no botters allowed"), and u think theres gonna be an anti-bot client?
perhaps .... but then iryont will be selling a bot , 20$/month that works on his server

If you'd play tibianic you would know that there are active GMs continously checking all players online, last week I was home studying and manasitting at the same time during 8hours~, I was visited about 6 times by GMs during that period who checked if I was botting. Would you still call this, "not taking care of botters"? Stop being so ignorant

why is the server off ?

inb4 ; "all come realots will forever be online with no errors"

server started lagging and then went off, most likely DDoS. Wonder who's behind it, these ppl usually like to brag about it and make some stupid demands

Probably ddosed by some realots fan who thinks he will get players by ddosing his competence. You Fail Dude

Mods should get realots out of tibianic threads, and tibianic out of realots threads.

If you'd play tibianic you would know that there are active GMs continously checking all players online, last week I was home studying and manasitting at the same time during 8hours~, I was visited about 6 times by GMs during that period who checked if I was botting. Would you still call this, "not taking care of botters"? Stop being so ignorant

server started lagging and then went off, most likely DDoS. Wonder who's behind it, these ppl usually like to brag about it and make some stupid demands

i reported 10+ people with videoproof, complete statements & witnesses
Thread got ignored for a week, then i made a thread about why they refused to act against those botters, and they simply deleted it

tibianic is a botter's server, no real problem there, if the staff/players there stopped pretending its not.

i reported 10+ people with videoproof, complete statements & witnesses
Thread got ignored for a week, then i made a thread about why they refused to act against those botters, and they simply deleted it

tibianic is a botter's server, no real problem there, if the staff/players there stopped pretending its not.
Well videos are not proof, because they can be faked. If they would start taking videos as proof, people would start to make fake videos to get players they dont like banned. Cams that are recorded with the antibot-client will be taken as proof when it comes.

5 minute videos uploaded to youtube 1 minute after it was recorded
yes yes "edited" , more bs plz

Status
Not open for further replies.