• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Panic
Talaturen was not owner of CT.

Just bumping, new section for beginners (aimed for total beginners):
Tibianic.org
Let me say a few things, explaining why your server isn't suceeding.
First, with straight 2x exp, you NEED quests, it brings friends and people together to actually do something.
And 2x exp itself, is a stretch. This isn't real tibia its an OT... People play 7.4~ for the PVP aspect, not the RPG.
I heard UE was nerfed idk, but that sucks.
Edited ExP tables suck aswell.
I read on your forums the level 100~ players are getting bored.. Which doesn't suprise me.

All the newfags want a server they can pgppgpgpgpgpg buy items from shop and war on. Don't listen to what they say lol.

All the newfags want a server they can pgppgpgpgpgpg buy items from shop and war on. Don't listen to what they say lol.
Total of 19 players are currently playing at our server.
I don't care what time of day it is, there's no excuse for that.
So yeah, don't listen to us "newfags"?

and ofc its better to listen to guys like you! but by doing that you will have things like this: Total of 19 players are currently playing at our server.
gl with it

I'd like to see the player status of mastercores after 7months, wanna bet it says: STATUS:OFFLINE?. Tibianic had worse times with peaks of 40players for 2months ago, then it came back and reached peaks of 150players, now it peaks around 80 but im sure it will get better. It's really hard to compete with 2 freshly started servers, just let mastercores and realOTs cool down a bit. The hardest part to keep an OT active is when it reaches the part where many people dont start to play because there are already highlvls. Iryont has showed great patience and kept believeing even when the OT had a lower player amount, a new advertising campaign has been started already. Im pretty sure what will happen when mastercores and realOTs starts loosing players.

Last edited:
and ofc its better to listen to guys like you! but by doing that you will have things like this: Total of 19 players are currently playing at our server.
gl with it

Still much better then mastercores though =)

I have a high level character on both tibianic and realots + I have started at masterscores for a few days now and in my opinion nothing compares to tibianic. Its hands down the best old school server. Its only drawback is its small community but within that small community are a bunch of great players who actually care about the server and actively recruit new players and everyone works together with Iryont to improve the server everyday. Especially now with the new client upgrade (direct 9-open gl) I hope to see the community there grow as realots and mastercores die down.

I think if you lke to war and make a crash-and-burn character, go join realots and mastercores.

But if you love and appreciate the real old days of tibia for what the game was as a whole (not only pvp) then join tibianic for sure. If anyone wants to start at tibianic I will be happy to help with some eq and starting cash. PM me on my otland account and I will give you my tibianic name.

Also @ people flaming tibianic, that just shows why you don't belong there.

Im not even flaming,im just saying truth.Tibianic will stay with that small comunity.
I'll change my word if u get 200players.

400+ people for few months > under 100 people for years lol

Of course tibianic is the best oldschool 7.4 retro server right now. But ppl nowadays prefer war and mastercores is perfect for wars. But maybe when ppl get bored of waring or mastercores die, tibianic will get more players. I'm ready always to come back to tibianic, my character is ready for pg or war :).

Iryont should higher the exp rate or make a reset to get more players

I have a high level character on both tibianic and realots + I have started at masterscores for a few days now and in my opinion nothing compares to tibianic. Its hands down the best old school server. Its only drawback is its small community but within that small community are a bunch of great players who actually care about the server and actively recruit new players and everyone works together with Iryont to improve the server everyday. Especially now with the new client upgrade (direct 9-open gl) I hope to see the community there grow as realots and mastercores die down.

I think if you lke to war and make a crash-and-burn character, go join realots and mastercores.

But if you love and appreciate the real old days of tibia for what the game was as a whole (not only pvp) then join tibianic for sure. If anyone wants to start at tibianic I will be happy to help with some eq and starting cash. PM me on my otland account and I will give you my tibianic name.

the fact that you compare Realots and Mastercores, proves your a noob.

Iryont should higher the exp rate or make a reset to get more players
He already did it 3 times and what effect? Its not his fault that ppl want war only and rage quit after 1 or more deads.

the fact that you compare Realots and Mastercores, proves your a noob.

Dont blame him, I bet its pretty frustrating for the tibianic players that they wasted so much time to get a high level on a deserted, boring server.

Dont blame him, I bet its pretty frustrating for the tibianic players that they wasted so much time to get a high level on a deserted, boring server.
Its more boring, then deserted tbh.

But Guys listen to me. Tibianic v2 with quest and without exhaused on stairs was online for one month and all month there were like 200-250 ppl online. Because some ppl like this tibia for PVP, others like to make quest and team hunt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.