• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Guys listen to me. Tibianic v2 with quest and without exhaused on stairs was online for one month and all month there were like 200-250 ppl online. Because some ppl like this tibia for PVP, others like to make quest and team hunt
This, with 2.5x exp=success.

the fact that you compare Realots and Mastercores, proves your a noob.

Heh, how's your beloved mastercores doing now? 12+ hr downtime? + website down? nice. great server you got goin. that little "freeze-every-5-mins-to-save-the-server-thing" you got going on is cool too, I like to lag on purpose every 5 minutes! i also like getting kicked like twice a day and loosing whatever item i left on the ground, thats also fun. there are so many flaws in your server. i agree its ok, it has a good 7.4 feel and alot of players on, but its not the cats pajamas as you guys claim.

Wanna get success ot?
-Reset
-Higher rates,mastercores.com provide it can be success with highrates
-For example it same situation like:U wanna sell good car,with old engine etc. when everyone is using new.Wake up or stay with 50ppls :)

Wanna get success ot?
-Reset
-For example it same situation like:U wanna sell good car,with old engine etc. when everyone is using new.Wake up or stay with 50ppls :)

50 people seems a little like overdoing it. I mostly see 40 people online.

Some may say "wow, 10 people less. /care". But hey, 10 people is 25% of your playerbase (ave online), trolo.
Tibianic was fun, when it wasn't dead.

Wanna get success ot?
-Reset

yes i have to agree
Reset- why? the player number speak for themselves
Exp Rates- if u want a good server u should make similar rates like MasterCores have.
Pacc system?-Yes, but u should make it less than now like 2 euros for 1 month.
Players leave?-it can be that the players will leave after the reset.
Players Join?- Ofc will player join with reset and new exp rates because your ot stays long on + not all likes erik(mastercores owner),they will probably prefer your ot than MasterCores.
2 server?- its your choice if u want to open 2 server. The first server is ofc the currently one who is running and the second one is the new server with the new rates

And with this way u will get new players

I suggest you to make:
-Tibianic Gold(This server will stay with these who preffers 2x etc etc,nothing to be reseted)
-Tibianic New Age(Including all features like exp 17x->0,3,graphics,higher loot,easier way to play)

I wont play anyway because of Iryont,but in my eyes thee tips are good.

facanox i think its sensless to post here,cuz i dont think he will read this xd

I rather see tibianic as a long term server with mediocre population than resets every 6months. If you think reset will change anything you're stupid, reset it and let it run for 6months and we will end up with the same problem

This, with 2.5x exp=success.

For how long? Old Tibia isn't designed the way you'd like to play. It can't handle ~~lvls 150+ running every corner. It was like that on Realots before it collapsed - and it utterly sucked (it will happen again btw, pretty soon). Current Tibianic's rudiments are perfect for a longterm, serious server. The only thing we lack is the large playerbase.

I don't really know how to bring more players, but I know that rising the rates will destroy the server in the long run.

@up you really dont know what ur talking about, Realots changed the rates yesterday.

i just hope it gets more players somehow... its good server

Yesterday there were 85 players online :). Lets keep the only long term oldschool server alive!

Mastercores had 500 players more often than tibianic had 85. It's a shame, really. Tibianic is a good server but the admin made so many bad judgements which resulted in alot of players leaving the server. This was some time ago. I'm surprised tho, that he kept the server going. As he said he'd close it if there weren't enough players. And now it's 40-45 normally online.

@up you really dont know what ur talking about, Realots changed the rates yesterday.

And it was a smart move. Without such a change it would collapse really soon. Seems like Dennis isn't as stupid as I thought (I still consider his rudiments much worse than Iryont's, though).

Anyhow, since Mastercores is down, Tibianic's online list will rise again, hopefully.

Well since tibianic has dx9 now, its sick.. if he want many players, he need to remove exhaust from stairhop, and reset it ^^

Well since tibianic has dx9 now, its sick.. if he want many players, he need to remove exhaust from stairhop, and reset it ^^
This. Even though i aint going to lie, I CBA with 2x, on an Open Tibia server.

Status
Not open for further replies.