• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think its time to take all that prem rose money you've been piling up over the last year and get stronger protection iryont

Pretty ghetto imo that such a serious long lasting server still has such issues
Yo you're Canadian right?

Do you lag with haste+time ring (step lag/anything noticeable?)

Yeah, just normal NA "lag", just a tad slower than everyone while running

There is another IP you can connect to (somewhere in the "USA players" sticky in general forum) that seems to be a bit better, hard to tell though

Jesus christ. Ciizia was caught 100% botting (she's been banned for botting before), and instead of getting banned/deleted the person who made the thread proving her botting was banned, along with like 10 other people who questioned Iryont (the thread was deleted after like 16 pages)

Wouldn't play here (until this anti-bot client at least) because at the moment it is IMPOSSIBLE to be banned for botting so feel free to spam hotkeys in pvp for another month.

Only a matter of time before karalezi makes another bot for the new client anyways.

iryont is not neutral in this ot. its obvious he choose a side in war and hes backing them up as much as possible. telling him hes a pussy will result in ban.
he doesn't even seem to be happy people try to catch pvp botters. he rather ingore them or ban the people who are being anoyed and posting "trash" in his eyes.

iryont is not neutral in this ot. its obvious he choose a side in war and hes backing them up as much as possible. telling him hes a pussy will result in ban.
he doesn't even seem to be happy people try to catch pvp botters. he rather ingore them or ban the people who are being anoyed and posting "trash" in his eyes.

It's happenig when someone have no idea how to administration his server.

Jesus christ. Ciizia was caught 100% botting (she's been banned for botting before), and instead of getting banned/deleted the person who made the thread proving her botting was banned, along with like 10 other people who questioned Iryont (the thread was deleted after like 16 pages)

Wouldn't play here (until this anti-bot client at least) because at the moment it is IMPOSSIBLE to be banned for botting so feel free to spam hotkeys in pvp for another month.

Only a matter of time before karalezi makes another bot for the new client anyways.

cam is not proof. when do people learn? retards every fucking where

also Hemmdz was banned for calling Iryont a pussy, which is a rule violation. Do people get some sort of satisfaction by making up stuff or what? Everyone seem to make up shit to make this server look as bad as possible

also Hemmdz was banned for calling Iryont a pussy, which is a rule violation. Do people get some sort of satisfaction by making up stuff or what? Everyone seem to make up shit to make this server look as bad as possible

So why is it i see people getting called worse then that and nothing happens? why is it always the same story with iryont: if its pointed to him and he can't handle a little bit of "flaming" , his instinct is always ban.
Even more funnier is that when the enemies (intouchables) does such things iryont will ingore it totally, then somehow he knows how to be a hoster/owner/admin/gm.

If he says the cam video is not proof so such a nice and pathetic Admin Iryont is. I think he have no idea about pvp thats why.

I highly doubt that the "anti-bot client" is even coming, because he doesnt do anything vs botters now, scared to lose some monthly income, and hes gonna create a client to get rid of them all? seriously?

All he uploaded were 2 random images of a client, wich can easily be photoshopped in 2 hours, just to "please the people"

In my eyes, iryont is a corrupt son of a bitch, only interested in $$$/helping his own friends ingame

It seems like I need to make something clear in this thread, so lets start:

I believe you do know why were you banned - your behavior on forum towards my person was not acceptable. Also, there was no one else in that topic who was so hostile towards myself or the server itself as you are claiming there to be in this post:

So why is it i see people getting called worse then that and nothing happens? why is it always the same story with iryont: if its pointed to him and he can't handle a little bit of "flaming" , his instinct is always ban.
Even more funnier is that when the enemies (intouchables) does such things iryont will ingore it totally, then somehow he knows how to be a hoster/owner/admin/gm.

That was not even your first insult but in fact you are always trying to act like that - insulting staff members or others.

If you think you can continue lying about the server here without consequences there then you are clearly wrong - mark my words on this one, I have warned you.

If he says the cam video is not proof so such a nice and pathetic Admin Iryont is. I think he have no idea about pvp thats why.

I have said it once to someone and I will repeat it, specially for you:
The limitations of your knowledge should not allow you to make any assumptions regarding this server so how about you focus on learning something? I have already explained several times in forum from a technical side why cams are not acceptable as a proof.

Then problem with people like yourself is that you think you actually know something about anything technical regarding the server or how the cam works but actually, you don't.

I highly doubt that the "anti-bot client" is even coming, because he doesnt do anything vs botters now, scared to lose some monthly income, and hes gonna create a client to get rid of them all? seriously?

All he uploaded were 2 random images of a client, wich can easily be photoshopped in 2 hours, just to "please the people"

In my eyes, iryont is a corrupt son of a bitch, only interested in $$$/helping his own friends ingame

There was and still is a good reason why I do not play servers I make nor do I have any friends there as you are claiming so instead of making false assumptions you should really focus on the bigger picture here and try to look on everything from a neutral side.

I do also believe you hardly played the server and you do not know me at all because if you did then you would know there would be no point for me to waste 2 hours of photoshopping the preview images while I could achieve more spending these two hours actually developing the new software - as is the new client.

Also, I believe I need to point the obvious thing here - all of these posts were made from non-neutral players regarding the war on the server or people who found a nice occasion to blame the server and these people always try to find excuses why they are failing or loosing the battle and the best target for them to blame is never themselves but a staff member of the server they are playing on.

assassinho - instead of making ten topics on the forum regarding someone aimbotting in the war you should rather focus on your hypocrisy, the time when you won't break the rules by yourself every time you play on the server I will be willing to back you up at any time and I really mean it.

assassinho - instead of making ten topics on the forum regarding someone aimbotting in the war you should rather focus on your hypocrisy, the time when you won't break the rules by yourself every time you play on the server I will be willing to back you up at any time and I really mean it..
He made a thread proving ciizia to be the botting scum she's been (banned MULTIPLE times for botting) and instead of deleting ciizia you ban him and everyone else in the thread.

Doesn't matter what he said to be honest, as it's said all around the forums to other players but the second it is said to you you start crying and ban him.

He made a thread proving ciizia to be the botting scum she's been (banned MULTIPLE times for botting) and instead of deleting ciizia you ban him and everyone else in the thread.

Doesn't matter what he said to be honest, as it's said all around the forums to other players but the second it is said to you you start crying and ban him.

I'm sorry - what was that "proof" again? Was it a cam perhaps?

It does really matter what he says on forum, you can't just enter the forum and insult everyone.

Whatever, it's not my problem. Just proves to everyone that botting is 100% O.K until your new client comes

Whatever, it's not my problem. Just proves to everyone that botting is 100% O.K until your new client comes

Well, apparently it is your problem because in another thread named "Ab'Dendriel Gate + Henksson auto reattack evidence" you apparently stated you know that cam is not a proof:

panicnotaproof.jpg

So how come in that topic it's not a proof for you but in thread of Hemmdz it was?

The reason why I want to implement the new client is to avoid such unnecessary threads which obviously doesn't look right in the eyes of the new players, everyone should play fair and I believe there will be far less insults on the forum thanks to that client.

If you notice, that reply is after Hemmdz was banned and his thread was deleted.

If I were admin I would delete Ciizia because she is a known botter. Henksson not so much.

I'm sure the other 5 cams of Ciizia botting are also faked.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, can you please fake a cam to prove someone botting as an example? You claim it's as easy as 1, 2, 3. so please do it as I doubt any cam on ALL of the forums are faked.

yeah but all the people do in this war is flame eachother on forums, I dont think he cares about it because you're both as bad. Your team got banned because you insulted iryont/the server, im pretty sure the same thing would happen to intouchables if they did the same :p. You might call it unfair by him to ban you but cmon, you just don't insult an admin and expect nothing to happen just as you don't go tell a police officer to fuck off and expect to walk away.

hahah well that would be a terrible move, luckily he's smarter than that and realize that adding an antibot client will also be the best long term decision money-wise. Not familiar with Iryont being corrupt/helping friends in-game, what actions are you aiming at here?

Luckily you're not the admin. It's pretty simple, cams are not proof because they CAN be faked, which forces him to not take it as proof to assure correct decisions are being made

If you notice, that reply is after Hemmdz was banned and his thread was deleted.
If I were admin I would delete Ciizia because she is a known botter. Henksson not so much.
- - - Updated - - -

Also, can you please fake a cam to prove someone botting as an example? You claim it's as easy as 1, 2, 3. so please do it as I doubt any cam on ALL of the forums are faked.
So he should ban Ciziia because she is a "known" botter? That sounds very professional.
Every cam is probably valid, because there are no reasons to fake a cam as it's not proof anyways. What do you think would happen if he accepted cams as proof? I'm gonna give you a try to figure out this yourself.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

That's the difference between us - if I would accept cams as a proof I would delete them both but apparently in your opinion only the first guy should be banned because somehow he/she is a known botter? How exactly can I know that if I don't play the server? Should I take opinion from players? I don't think so.

I hope you do realize that your doubt is still a probability, you can't ban or even delete someone because there was a "probability" he was cheating.

Everyone came to Tibianic with vision: "Everyone cheats so I have to cheat aswell" and it's all Iryont's fault. It gets really pathetic when obvious botters can't get banned. If you don't accept cams, then give invisibility to GMs and they'll ban half Intouchables/Nameless bot knights and they'd be able to watch battles and ban aimbotters. Since you're such a lazy ass it'll take you 3 months more to make antibot client.
You're trying to be "fair" and you don't ban any side because other side is heavy botting. Why don't you just admit, you like fact that your server has high amount of players online and that's ONLY reason you don't ban botters. That makes you total liar and bullshitter. I didn't write anything in forum cry threads, but I think it's time to express my opinion here for once and forever.
You are really bad hoster. Try to improve yourself and stop living in your imaginary world because that world won't bring you anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.