• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
could we skip the analogy here and hear the real fact that makes you so sure Iryont is behind messing with whoevers server?

explaining = teaching = empowering

wasn't just iryont, theres a second "party" aswell,
but they seem to have no link to tibia, OT, or anyone on this forum
Or theyre just way better then me, wich is more likely

explaining = teaching = empowering

wasn't just iryont, theres a second "party" aswell,
but they seem to have no link to tibia, OT, or anyone on this forum
Or theyre just way better then me, wich is more likely

there exist such a retards out there. who need no reason to ddos or do any harm to a shit ot believe me.

there exist such a retards out there. who need no reason to ddos or do any harm to a shit ot believe me.

True, but they wouldnt repetively do it,
Students are known to regularly crash servers & websites to "show off", or see if they "can"
They wouldnt crash the same server multiple times if no changes were done to the security system

foodsteps in the sand leading back to that kid's sandcastle

I do meet a lot of people and some of them might be "less" intelligent than others but apparently you have reached a whole new level of stupidness.
It is quite common to show some proofs when you are accusing someone on public forum but obviously you can't do that and do you know why? That is because you made it up which is another way of flamming the server by you.

Despite what some of you might thing there is really no reason for me to perform network attack against anyone - Tibianic.org has it's own reputation which was proven thanks to it's long-term stability over last years in which we have survived great number of so called competitors being fair for them (mostly they weren't fair against Tibianic - I had to face several different network attacks past few years) and if someone doesn't really see that then nothing will convince him.

If someone can't accept the fact that I'm fair for every competitor of mine (fair as is I'm not performing any network attack against anyone) then there is obviously nothing I can say to change his mind but the only show-off here from my person is creating Tibianic.org as a long-term and stable server.

antibot client will be sick, really too late now to be honest though as the damage is done. it'll cut down players a lot aswell.

according to iryont it will open again shortly after the anti-bot client is finished (sometime during june according to him)

Ye I just saw. I hope he will advertise like 2-3 weeks before the launch

lets go play some tibia its summer nothing better to do. Come back to tibianic pussies.

anti bot client hahaha nice joke. i heard about this like 6 montchs ago and it isnt in game yet? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD iryont and tibianic is nice joke

according to iryont it will open again shortly after the anti-bot client is finished (sometime during june according to him)

ye.... anyone who didn't realize that was bullshit is retarded. see you in like september

Status
Not open for further replies.