• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, freedom of speech doesn't exist on Tibianic.

"Freedom of speech does not mean you are able to post anything you want" - Iryont 29.07.2013

Exactly, freedom of speech doesn't exist on Tibianic.

"Freedom of speech does not mean you are able to post anything you want" - Iryont 29.07.2013

if you think freedom of speech means you are allowed to post anything you want, well then you're wrong. Freedom of speech means you are free to voice your opinion. Being allowed to insult, spread propaganda and false information is not what you would call freedom of speech..

Nice posts guys. I saw someone posting "CM Doyle is blabla" ingame. It got deleted in 1min.

That's kinda wierd.

probably because they are posted in the wrong section, there is a topic about this in the "rule violations and complaint" section.

You always seem to blowup every single issue to complete shitstorms. Instead of discussing the issue, you start insulting and yelling corruption so even more people from your team get banned.

What seem to have happened in this case is:
* Natwar was hacked by previous owner, then sold to black magic
* Iryont interferes and returns the character to the guy who got hacked, also punishes him with a 2-week ban for the first account trade
* A similar situation happened to tony stonem, but he got no help from Iryont

So the reason everyone is yelling corruption abalblab seems to be because Iryont helped Natwar return his character but not Tony Stonem. Anything I missed?

Last edited:
if you think freedom of speech means you are allowed to post anything you want, well then you're wrong. Freedom of speech means you are free to voice your opinion. Being allowed to insult, spread propaganda and false information is not what you would call freedom of speech..

probably because they are posted in the wrong section, there is a topic about this in the "rule violations and complaint" section.

What makes you think I insulted anyone or spread false informations. I asked them simple question and they didn't want to answer it because it reveals their true faces. Every time I posted, they deleted posts. When I post in rule violations and compliants, they close threads. They don't care for justice. They only care for their friends. That's how it is.

What makes you think I insulted anyone or spread false informations. I asked them simple question and they didn't want to answer it because it reveals their true faces. Every time I posted, they deleted posts. When I post in rule violations and compliants, they close threads. They don't care for justice. They only care for their friends. That's how it is.

I didn't mean that, the weird thing is that you are trying to say that freedom of speech doesn't exist on tibianic using this statement:

Doesn't make sense since his statement is completely correct.

nameless crying and flaming server because they cant win war and they started to hack back characters that they sold, what a shame. Now they are mad cause they failed in hacking it back.

New low-rate would be awesome, I'll still play tibianic though :) Iryont is a good guy, you're all just idiots.

Iryont alrdy banne for 1 year my 125 ed and Alinor 107 ms for destructive behaviour we killed some Order members 163 ms 112 ms and 53 ms and many people was on our side in General Talks and rest shit but Iryont all the time deleting our posts. Hes mad because me and alinor was always on Nameles/Midsommar side in fight against how GMS works on tibianic. Actualy he said to Mex he dont like me and he knows it I dont line him so now I will be probably deleted like Last Man

Fuck you Iryont stupid corrupt moron ;) Dont play on fucking shit

lol high levels going around abusing their power and cry when they get banned.

You guys try to find a better host than Iryont. He has always been known to be a good hoster.

<note, it's not the first OT that the polacks (Mex and his buttbuddies, doomsday on tibianic) are abusing their power :)

Grow your balls if you want war, why killing and powerabusing Order members?
They are 100% neutral guys who has never caused a trouble for a year. I wish you wouldnt get a ban but a deletion

Iryont alrdy banne for 1 year my 125 ed and Alinor 107 ms for destructive behaviour we killed some Order members 163 ms 112 ms and 53 ms and many people was on our side in General Talks and rest shit but Iryont all the time deleting our posts. Hes mad because me and alinor was always on Nameles/Midsommar side in fight against how GMS works on tibianic. Actualy he said to Mex he dont like me and he knows it I dont line him so now I will be probably deleted like Last Man
No one likes ANY of you faggots.

Including you Punio, you're all cancer to the oldschool community.

Deletion would be the better option :(

Grow your balls if you want war, why killing and powerabusing Order members?
They are 100% neutral guys who has never caused a trouble for a year. I wish you wouldnt get a ban but a deletion

I don't play tibianic , but what are you talking? Who care he's on war or not ? Its tibia if they want to kill him they doing this.
Iryont are idiot LOL.

obvss.jpg

Attachments

I don't play tibianic , but what are you talking? Who care he's on war or not ? Its tibia if they want to kill him they doing this.
Iryont are idiot LOL.

If you dont play tibianic ofc you dont know whats going on. Shut your mouth

Iryont are idiot LOL.

Neither do you go to school.

ba-dum-tsch

Status
Not open for further replies.