• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Logged in Tibianic about 15 min after it came up this morning.. So nice not any lag. I stayed on for 2 hours by the time I got to work and checked the Forums... Not online. Very Sad :( I hope this comes back online tonight.

Verticordia

Recent news just to bring up the thread:

Pits of Inferno - Dragon Lair date: 15.11.12

Tomorrow just after server save access to new hunting place (PoI - Dragon Lair) will be finally granted to all players, including free accounts!

I'm hoping to give you more updates in near future in order to make this server more interesting because obviously I couldn't ignore the fact that it's getting a bit of boring after some time hunting in the same places all over again, nothing new to explore but just things you all know from the begining quite well.

This might be a small start but it's something from where I'm hoping to achieve more over time.

Let's hope you will enjoy.

poiup1.jpg

HOUSES FOR FACC =)

Come and play we have more and more playerrs :)))

adv:
43.jpg

The polak desperately wants to make money? Lol, next year u can buy GM for 5 euro.

Ps, mex aids

yeah making it possible to buy houses as free account will lead into more sold premiums (money)....

arent the brightest light out there, eh?

yeah making it possible to buy houses as free account will lead into more sold premiums (money)....

arent the brightest light out there, eh?

Dunno if your dumb or just trolling but this is a desperate attempt to attract more players, and if you want to play serious you kinda need premium.

Most people are able to do the math from here, ....guess you aint able to.

iryont fix rashid man;s or anything so rashid items get more valuable. atm it means nothing to loot them;s and i just started to rpg some with my rl broXD

Status
Not open for further replies.