• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 80 people right now - the server is obviously growing due to it's known stability and long-term (This edition is already here for 1 year and 4 months) in which case you won't to have worry about it being reseted or closed down on a whim.

Its stupid to say that: I wont play untill reset! So fuck all the ppl who wasted time in their characters ah? And this is the most similar server to the old times servers, which was 1x, if u want to play 10000x servers u know where u should go, ofc they reset characters very often, if u want to play seriouos try the server

i hope it will be online, but it can be true if iryont put server offline because realots starting and oldera have 140 ppl online

my acc :(

2009-2012 tibianic :)

Good to hear, is the downtime due to the ddos attacks that started last night?

Well I'd like to offer a small input. If you don't want to read long texts, go straight to paragraph 3~4 !

Given how long ago 7.4 came up and just how much players evolved and began leaning towards PGing since then, many people finally realized how easy it is to rush levels in Tibia as a whole, but in 7.4 especially. As such, even if the server had a 1x experience rate, there would already be level 100's here. Hence, I do not personally believe the experience rate is a factor at all in how interesting the server is, or remains, after the triple digits.

That said, I understand that several people, if not most, enjoy climbing the Highscores ladder. I understand as well how discouraging it can be to consider starting on a server and having such a steep climb to make, and that it may seem less, say, prestigious when there aren't so many people online.

All I can say is I'm familiar with Iryont's work and Iryont himself and he strikes me as the kind of person we can trust to bring numbers up with a smart move here and there.

A simple analysis on the low rate would indicate that the server is at its best moment right now, actually. Random pks and troublemakers rarely want to put in a whole lot of effort, so they will stick to the high-rate, and warmongers are counting the seconds for the RealOTS. That means, for people who enjoy the highscores, hunting with friends, and playing peacefully overall, we are looking at great times ahead.

As for the number of people online, you have to consider the flux that got redirected to the HR and the other classic-style servers, but the stability provided by Tibianic will bring many of them back over time.

What I can suggest to Iryont, given that so many people seem to care about the highscores, is to divide the Highscore section in two:

One, the "overall" highscore: Precisely the same thing we have now.

Second, a "current" highscore, taking into consideration players who have been active in the last month or two, at Iryont's discretion.

If what you're going for is a hs race, you will have a more adequate table to compare your performance to.

I'm sorry for the exceedingly long post, but I felt Tibianic deserved it. Iryont has, and continues to put in huge efforts to make everything smooth. New GMs have been selected, bugs are always being looked into.

Right now, it is up to us players to attract newcomers and encourage them to stay, build a community around it and enjoy the game as a whole.

Thanks for reading,

Gurps\\

you are horny man? i dont like realots and i never liked realots. i dont know what will be this server looks but last editions were like orshabaal ots. Prefer tibianic like always.

What's up man, this morning the server was online and now again offline o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.