• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Made an account just to tell you that you're the biggest piece of human trash ever, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one to tell you that..
I know this kind of reaction is exactly what you want but I still wanted to say it.

You didn't play by the rules and got banned, it's your own fucking fault. Deal with it. Taking enjoyment away from so many just because you got owned is a new level of patheticness. I have 1 elder druid as a 2nd client for UHs and I pretty much have an unlimited supply of UHs for myself with just that one character, what the fuck do you even want with all these characters, like wtf. fuck you and all botters.
Ehh, u dont understand... It was my makers, not this guy "See You"- Opik. Every lvls he made by using bolts. He gets only 30 bp gfbs from me, becouse he gave me cash on Medivia some time ago and i gave him just for repayment :)

he know you use his char to refil makers and you give him gfb from this farm so gg ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSA

funny server, 2 days ago i created 17 account 10 on antica and 7 on danera,all was online like 18h/day and still i dont get any ban xD i use same pc,same ip WTF this server isdead XD marcus maybe do system like on realesta so ppl cant open more than 3 mc? XD

Amazing thread haha🤣
But soon we will have brazil retrocores! No mc's there.

Where's proof this guy see you where even connected to the farm? now server is dead, first he ban some guy for manually fishing who gets unbanned the nexy day no he banns some random high lvl without proof he even owned the farm, wtf is going on in this server?

Where's proof this guy see you where even connected to the farm? now server is dead, first he ban some guy for manually fishing who gets unbanned the nexy day no he banns some random high lvl without proof he even owned the farm, wtf is going on in this server?

Even If It wasn't him and It was Fidelis refilling his characters, suxs to be him. Fidelis get him a new char then.

Haters gonna hate.
But i still believe that's they will find a solution for this funny ddos attack and everyone gonna give a one more chance for this great server.
Because we all know such things like this was happens even on realtibia and other great servers.. For sure my team will stay here. And let's have look how Admin gonna recompensation this for us.
Thanks.

ok if he is so stupid to go on a lvl 70+ to a farm full of botters when all is recorded on this server he is stupid as fuck even it it wasn't his makers XD deserves ban gg

Antica gets a heavy DDoS attack
Players: we need a rollback! or close server until attacks are done/solved!
20:44 Admin Caleb: Don't worry to die from the DDOS attacks right now. You basically all have an advanced amulet of protection. When you "die" you don't you'll be send to temple. Make sure to keep track of these broadcasts.
Next day
guOX0gS.png

What the actual f with this server. The choices from staff have carried even a worse situation that the DDoS attack itself, how can that be possible in 2k19? Server being handled by kids of 12 years old? I can imagine the staff discussing making players immortal, rofl.

people rushing quests and hunting without having to worry about dying yeah what a mess really lol. saw on stream people dying oevr 10 times over the night like nothing happend and go back hunting again, all quests done now for free GG

the best thing would be to rollback to before the ddos? really low rate server and you get to do quests free etc

Last edited:
This is so funny tbh because people will always find a reason to write "dedots" and things like this xD The question is why are you playing ? XD
He is trying to protect ~if u are alpha&omega give him any advice what to do #haters xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back