• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Close server, this is a huge MESS! people losing tons of items, people duplicating items etc, close server and rollback to before ddos and reopen when the server can handle it

This really sucks, how a community can be this insane. If it is the guy botting who is DDOSing, it's just childish and insane. If it is medivia, it's just childish and insane. If it's someone else? Childish and insane.

They deleted Opikk so opikk deleted the whole server XD

Anyhow this server was a failure kinda :D
Lets hope for a good highrate server

you have to get used to the fact that you will only play here when opikk is at work...

I was happy when a friend told me that a 7.4 server would be launching. I didn't play tibia for a very very long time, maybe like 2005 was the last time I played. Then we started playing on the server and we had a really good time. Thing is though that everyone I got in touch with on the server and got to know a little turned out to be using some kind of bot. I met like 5 people and literally every single one had some kind of bot.. What the fuck happened to this game!? I was glad when I saw that the GMs actively tried to do something against botting, but now this is what they get from it? Seriously, can't you just play without any fucking 3rd party tools?! When and why did it become the norm to play with some kind of bot?! Polish and BR players invaded this game when I stopped playing 2004/2005 and absolutely ruined it. Now I started on this server only to realize that nothing has changed and it infact got even worse. Fuck this toxic community and fuck polish/br players.
Eh welcome to tibia 7.4 first of all.

That is nothing new =)
But this server was a failure from start, just go play medivia or wait for a highrate.

This server is and will be the greatest best 7.4 ive ever played i was mad about gms at beginning cause they didnt ban afk botter but a gm called grajoo does his best to keep all the botters away from retrocores. Thats why me and my friends will play till the end. Thanks a lot to the staff. I hope you guys will get this under control somehow.
Love you Grajoo

\Matti

This server is and will be the greatest best 7.4 ive ever played i was mad about gms at beginning cause they didnt ban afk botter but a gm called grajoo does his best to keep all the botters away from retrocores. Thats why me and my friends will play till the end. Thanks a lot to the staff. I hope you guys will get this under control somehow.
Love you Grajoo

\Matti
nice to hear, but Marcus cant make good lowrates. He only is good on highrate.

Why is it always a diaster on marcus server? never have this problem on any other ot i play on really, ot took a big hit today and if this keeps going i'm afraid the server will be done sadly

Eh welcome to tibia 7.4 first of all.

That is nothing new =)
But this server was a failure from start, just go play medivia or wait for a highrate.
Shut the fuck up retard noone wants shitty high rates on a 7.4 map that small.

It's a most legendary player in whole tibia, the king of PVP, and he got delete for nothing he is mad and he gonna destroy this server, gm ignored him so he ddosing server

Why is it always a diaster on marcus server? never have this problem on any other ot i play on really, ot took a big hit today and if this keeps going i'm afraid the server will be done sadly
Its just disaster when he makes lowrate, have u seen his earlier back in the day highrates?

It's a most legendary player in whole tibia, the king of PVP, and he got delete for nothing he is mad and he gonna destroy this server, gm ignored him so he ddosing server
i work with real life names, not with god of interneti neti

you mean highrate mastercores several years ago? yeah a disaster that too sadly, same thing happend and he just closed ot after a while and left with all money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back