• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I get banned on mine and whisperwind stack char with all our runes on it that we were makin from the beginning of this shit ot just 4 fun. The funniest part is that he just logged in my char, checked that i had ~200 bps of runes and few pacc scrolls on it then he changed pw and gave ban by breaking a rule "bug abusing" XDDD That's mean he though our runes are duplicated but we didn't even do shit with it, just sending it from makers to stack char. Everytime im trying to ask him to give us any proof or just explanation he's just closing mine support tickets,

I don't care about runes etc. i woudn't even play this shit server but mainly about his checking duplicated items and deleting ppl that did nothing with it.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PLAY THIS OT, BEST SUPPORT, NO LAGS, SMOOTH GAMEPLAY, 0 BUGS BUT U CAN ROPE URSELF AT TRASHED ROPE SPOT BY PUTTING ITEM ON IT AT AND ROPE AFTER XDD

NEEDLE OT

I dont know why people still wasting time on mastercores servers, they fail everytime. Always something is fucked up.

Its "retro"cores but few npcs are copy pasterinho from 11.0 tibia meaning i can sell items for higher price than it should be on 7.4 also im able to sell copper shields xD scale armors etc in cities very good for my botting project

• bugged roping as mietek stated
  • u can dig mwalled/blocked by character hole xddddd

I get banned on mine and whisperwind stack char with all our runes on it that we were makin from the beginning of this shit ot just 4 fun. The funniest part is that he just logged in my char, checked that i had ~200 bps of runes and few pacc scrolls on it then he changed pw and gave ban by breaking a rule "bug abusing" XDDD That's mean he though our runes are duplicated but we didn't even do shit with it, just sending it from makers to stack char. Everytime im trying to ask him to give us any proof or just explanation he's just closing mine support tickets,

I don't care about runes etc. i woudn't even play this shit server but mainly about his checking duplicated items and deleting ppl that did nothing with it.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PLAY THIS OT, BEST SUPPORT, NO LAGS, SMOOTH GAMEPLAY, 0 BUGS BUT U CAN ROPE URSELF AT TRASHED ROPE SPOT BY PUTTING ITEM ON IT AT AND ROPE AFTER XDD

NEEDLE OT
doesnt matter if u duped or not. Having 200 bp runes is not something a non cheater can have.

doesnt matter if u duped or not. Having 200 bp runes is not something a non cheater can have.
You are wrong mate its legal to have 3 makers these 3 makers could be promoted one make bp gfb in around 1.5h so if u stay for example 15 hours a day (some at work some at home u can semi-afk runemake) u do like 30bps daily thats quite possible in 16 days u dont think? some people could simply runemake for 2 weeks to prepare runes for playing (and train ml ofc) I knew people did it on medivia till 60ml and 60mlv stacking much more than 200bps with just one char I myself did it while playing other games on old tibianic

200bps stacked on 1 char is 100% possible without cheating/clone mietek's char was the only one deleted for "bug abuse" quite funny

Mietek + whisper = 2 ppl
2 ppl * 3 mc = 6 makers
200 bp * 1.5h = 300h
300h / 6 makers = 50 h online per char

They are smart polish boys becsuse our conutry teach us kombinatoryka dude

"dead ots"

1800 online

sure salty botters
Thats kinda funny because i have open already 9 mc - 4 bot knights running 24/7 + 5 makers close to my house throwing bps to house
But I agree with u - there are 1800 TRUE players cheers

Hoping for a server one day without any cheaters so we can all have fair grounds
1800 is a ridiculous number we all know isnt true.
Im wondering where his secret spoofing island is as well 🤭

"dead ots"

1800 online

sure salty botters
actually botters keep this server alive, with the GMS that are pretending thet they are doing something against them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back