• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Are you doing anything, like server protection or even police intervention (if u rly have this guy's identity)? At this point I'm really tired of being even unable of runemaking, because every 3 min I get kicked from server. If our only hope is in fact that ddoser might give up, then I'm packing my stuff

Are you doing anything, like server protection or even police intervention (if u rly have this guy's identity)? At this point I'm really tired of being even unable of runemaking, because every 3 min I get kicked from server. If our only hope is in fact that ddoser might give up, then I'm packing my stuff
Identity of the DDoser/attacker
We have indeed confirmed the identity of the attacker with help of some skillful people,
We are weighting which action to go for, either publish him so everyone can know what kind of person he really is (reputation instant-trash) or taking legal actions for the damages he's done.

they wrote it almost 3 days ago and the guy doesnt give shit so u can pack your stuff already XD

Indeed, they wrote it and no update on that, so I guess gg.
I'm never coming back, nooo moooooore

look on my photo that is what i want to say to this OTS ,,|,, / wasted time kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Good ot but GM doesnt bann main char of botters so it still full of botters all the time cause they bot a new char up and keep making runes. Too bad.

Im not playin
But Every ot is the same
With bots and mcs?
And If they get banned they keep doing new ones
Every single war player is botting runes somehow on noobchars on Every server i played . So please dont blame that

what do you expect when you make ot's ment for people with no life C:

Anyone playing here? I'm playing casually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back