• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I've been playing this server for some time, it is good, but the staff jumps to conclusions without actually doing their research. They deleted my character without a justified reason, I've been trying to talk to Marcus but he never replies to his messages.

Last edited:
how is it possible that i can play every ot or even league of legends without lagg. but when i play retrocores and we have a big battle i get massive fps drop... even while hunting i get massive fps drop.. Anyway to solve this?

how is it possible that i can play every ot or even league of legends without lagg. but when i play retrocores and we have a big battle i get massive fps drop... even while hunting i get massive fps drop.. Anyway to solve this?

Stop watching Hentai my brother, it solved all my problems. That oniiichan aint worth the viruses..

Your client connection is used to mine BitCoins. As is all the clients that connect to the server.

Laur1... just stop mate... Once i had some respect to you , but each new post you make is... just bad... and its soaked with hatred towards a guy who rejected you not once, not twice, but multiple times..

great server, stil dont understand why he didnt fix some small issues like sding a stack only hit one?
i use to think that the client is perfect, but i noticed some weird stuff with the client aswell

keep updating the server and client,

great server, stil dont understand why he didnt fix some small issues like sding a stack only hit one?
i use to think that the client is perfect, but i noticed some weird stuff with the client aswell

keep updating the server and client,
Great server where monsters act like retards? They can barely run away from you when fleeing and act handicapped when you stairhop. That is enough for me to not play. Also admin makes a shop to sell stuff on his server? Come on.

Great server where monsters act like retards? They can barely run away from you when fleeing and act handicapped when you stairhop. That is enough for me to not play. Also admin makes a shop to sell stuff on his server? Come on.

Even if the admin does that, what does it bother you? Don't you realize by now that every OT ran server is PURELY made for money grabbing? Dude, you think any of these hosters host a server '' for the community '' XD bruvv, every OT ever was made to make money, if they dont make money they wont host.

If you ran a server, and you knew that u would make lets say 4k a month extra by selling runes to a shit community, then you would too lol, as would I and every single one of you guys.

Monsters walk wierd? who the fuck cares as long as the pvp is good '' come on ''

Even if the admin does that, what does it bother you? Don't you realize by now that every OT ran server is PURELY made for money grabbing? Dude, you think any of these hosters host a server '' for the community '' XD bruvv, every OT ever was made to make money, if they dont make money they wont host.

If you ran a server, and you knew that u would make lets say 4k a month extra by selling runes to a shit community, then you would too lol, as would I and every single one of you guys.

Monsters walk wierd? who the fuck cares as long as the pvp is good '' come on ''
This is one of the most cynical replies I've read in a while.

This is one of the most cynical replies I've read in a while.

Like xD, ofcourse it's cynical ? I mean ur on OTLAND forums about OT servers for a game made in 1997 and every known hoster has been known to: Scam, do moneygrabs and DDOs also being corrupt.

How can I not be cynical, you belive Marcus hosts server for you? so that you can log on and have fun? You think Rayan makes 40k euros and spend it on food to starving children? Or does he make mad cash and buy large amounts of blow and pizza?

What do you think

There is a vote up at retrocores page for a hardcore 1x server without tasks o.o

Hope everyone who would like that to happend finds it and vote :)

There is a vote up at retrocores page for a hardcore 1x server without tasks o.o

What's the point? There will be multiple MCs and botters everywhere. Just look on the current retrocores servers, every house 2-3x makers standing outside MINIMUM botting runes.

with broken formulas unlimited runes and bugged shit like jungle grass uh'trapping being able to mf on uh trap or roping up on rope spots? XD wont mention amount of botters

with broken formulas unlimited runes and bugged shit like jungle grass uh'trapping being able to mf on uh trap or roping up on rope spots? XD wont mention amount of botters

All "features" btw

Have fun playing :p Or not

Wow Marcus hope your 1x server will be different, and some ppl said you want to allow at least 2 mc per pc, hope you dont if you are trully reliable and trust worthy person who says that doesn't do it for money, the 1x server with no task and hardcore should be 1 char per pc and if ppl try to login mc you can deny adding on the client or even by ip/mac address. then ppl will just put sandbox, virtual machine or 2 pc well thats the only advantage, just like bot you won't be able to make not happen but willl need to be really strict about it on the 1x, and about ppl using second or third machine to "mc" that will be really insane and would love to see that person with 10 arms + 10 hands playing haha.. Anyway the point is lets see if you open and if will be 2 mc allowed. i really wanna play serious your server, but meeeh, you not showing to be serious person, soo at least im just profitting daily selling KKs and runes xd, even you wanted to try, but you stupid bro haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back