• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Excuse me, im back here after couple of months. Do you really want to go and start play on x1 retrocores ? Did u just forget the 120 paladin made by his own hands in notes that had 0 quests and 0 tasks done ?
Did u forget that his servers are BANNED on otservlist ?
I mean come on, the only good x1 server just came 7 days ago come till its not too late. no mc, no bot. Instant delete for this 2 things.

What server?
And i dont really care about editing chars, and never cared. sometimes is good when admins edit chars, because is free loot on pvp.
I've alwasy said, you can edit chars, but cant edit pvp xd.
But dont get me wrong... Marcus s*cks? yes very much.
But a nice server to play is a nice server to play. (of course with many annoying things that he might remove on the 1x server).

Excuse me, im back here after couple of months. Do you really want to go and start play on x1 retrocores ? Did u just forget the 120 paladin made by his own hands in notes that had 0 quests and 0 tasks done ?
I mean come on, the only good x1 server just came 7 days ago come till its not too late. no mc, no bot. Instant delete for this 2 things.

He explains on one of his streams why he decided to part ways with Xinn... Too lazy to find it now,
About those chars :p Ill not commend, dont want to be too salty

when do you get banned again? tampon

@Goku ok explain now why people sells everyday 300+bp of runes, because u ignoring 10 mc+ farms and let them make runes all days/nights XD

@Goku ok explain now why people sells everyday 300+bp of runes, because u ignoring 10 mc+ farms and let them make runes all days/nights XD
explain why i see people on facebook group selling 50k alrdy on a 1x server "without mc's and open for few days. sooner or later ya perfect server has the same situation as you have here. at some point people Always find ways to cheat and sell massive amounts.

Fair point :p And about bots... I tried , i tried really hard to ban as much as i could.... WHILE i could... but alone , without some support its meh :D

Last edited:
Fair point :p And about bots... I tried , i tried really hard to ban as much as i could.... WHILE i could... but alone , without some support its meh :D and photo below kinda answers your question @Typloshiion
It doesn't take that long to teleport to every player online and check if they're cheating. You're just slow as shit.

Right... it doesnt take that long to teleport to 1500 players... at night, and circa 2500 during day...
we've got a smarthead there....
Anyway, you know better, not gonna argue with you

Right... it doesnt take that long to teleport to 1500 players... at night, and circa 2500 during day...

What a positive constructive response xDD id say it doesnt take that long tbh.. take this function divide it among the GMS and id say its actually pretty easy and quick to do.

:cool:
Ya know it may be just me but i'd say all these 1x-2x OTS devs fail to admit MC's help boost the online numbers and thats why maybe they don't want to ban/get rid of them?

padded online stats from MC > fair server.

Code:
local delay = 10 --seconds

-- time to check 1500 players = 4.16 hours at a 10 seconds interval
-- time between 2 gms for 1500 = 2.08 hours when splitting index's
-- relog to stop the teleporting function

function teleportNext(cid, index)
local player = getPlayerByName(getPlayersOnline()[index])
    doTeleportThing(cid, getCreaturePosition(player))
addEvent(teleportNext, delay*1000, index+1)

if(index > #getPlayersOnline())
index = 1
end

return true
end

function onSay(cid, forgotparams)
teleportNext(cid, 1)

return true
end

Last edited:
Excuse me, when exactly u had 1500 players on your server logged in at one time ? Are u telling me that on server where 4x mc is allowed u have 1500 unique players to check day by day ?
Excuses, excuses and one more time - EXCUSES.

If your server would be serious, there would be delete if catched on botting, AND ONLY BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE THIS U HAVE SO MANY BOTERS.
I want also to mention things that u just cant repair for more than 6 months which is builded anty push bug when u put coin every second on you u cant be pushed, u sd only one guy on stack ETC ETC.
Post automatically merged:

Also i want to ask, why character mombaii disapeared and suddenly 79ms danera appeared on retrocores shop ?
Post automatically merged:

#freemombaii #whereismombaii #givebackmombaii

Attachments

Last edited:
Mate, why you are atacking me xD ? I replied to that guy who said to check every online player. I never said that I checked 1500 unique players :D

@Typloshiion I'm not Marcus btw... I used to be in his staff as CM Grajoo

Its ok man, dont worry, im just giving evidencess

Who is this guy and why he made lvl 64 on 1 day without desert quest done ?

Attachments

explain why i see people on facebook group selling 50k alrdy on a 1x server "without mc's and open for few days. sooner or later ya perfect server has the same situation as you have here. at some point people Always find ways to cheat and sell massive amounts.
where is this 1x server lol? already started?

this server sucks, let's go to tibiantis, real server 1x with no bots and a staff that cares about they players xD

Fair point :p And about bots... I tried , i tried really hard to ban as much as i could.... WHILE i could... but alone , without some support its meh :D

You literally have to click-jump through every city and you could find 200 bot chars in 20 mins. I did that. However, I was not allowed to ban them, because of the "auto detection will take care of them".
It took me 10 minutes to jump around Kazordoon main areas and 50 bot chars there. But nobody was allowed to ban them, because that would destroy the whole illusion of "players online".

How it feels when a real hosters from Tibiantis punch your faces? SHITCORES
I wonder what they did to punch retrocores haha. You are happy that you can be in a dwarf cave and skill 24/7 with a mace or hunt 2 hours for 2k cash. And we are happy we can hunt tombs/warlocks/demons etc. Two different servers two different kind of community's. Choose one and leave the other.
#madboy

I played on retrocores until today. I pay for premium and when I send a report about their own tibiacam that doesnt work for me. I dont even get a reply, they just close the issue.
I am a paying costumer, its very unproffesional to not reply. Goodbye from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back