• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
and then i will be able to sell my char! because im afraid that there wont start enough players to get even ban XD

ps; it was a joke, i will never log into this shit anymlre
I'll for sure miss you online mate :(

Make sure you follow my journey att twitch instead, and from there you can make your mind if the server is playable or not :)

//Scollen

I know a lot of people who have been waiting for a retrocores since the Second World War. So the needle for many years.
These war people are missing a riot, its gonna happen.
500ppl atleast on start.
Essa

I know a lot of people who have been waiting for a retrocores since the Second World War. So the needle for many years.
These war people are missing a riot, its gonna happen.
500ppl atleast on start.
Essa

yeah u can again roam around on ur 60 ek with only uhs in bp and shovel pure skill perfect server to pg 24/7 for ppl like u

ah no sorry u'll quit 3h after server start dying and losing ur bag of torches

yeah u can again roam around on ur 60 ek with only uhs in bp and shovel pure skill perfect server to pg 24/7 for ppl like u

Becasue u are good PVP-PLAYER , good dam i didnt saw u at any team yet :)
Ppl like you always are good but at forum speach. Nothing more

All you can do is squat down to my sword.
If u know what i mean buhahaha

Each day you play, runemakers and bedmages destroy the ots... Looking at ruppert the salty polack and its just a matter of time till he sets up his runemaking farm to earn some pocket money

Becasue u are good PVP-PLAYER , good dam i didnt saw u at any team yet :)
Ppl like you always are good but at forum speach. Nothing more

I've never said im a pvp god honestly i'd put myself below avg player pvp on 7.4 if u fight equal char vs equal and just count pure mechanical skill but tibia pvp was never based only on fast hands it was mostly tactic and knowledge + willpower/time to build ur character ofc once u fight 30vs30 single player skill doesnt matter at all unless hes so bad that he slow down his own team by his mistakes

But then somebody come to forum and call u retard and random cause u are not playing in wannabe war teams meanwhile these war teams recruit biggest noobs cuz they lack players for gathers I simply prefer to play with some casual players which play like 4h day for a week once per few months and pk with me on server start kicking ass wannabe pvp players aka first destroy/desintegrate rune in bp after 100lvl

Ppl like you always are good but when they have unlimited supplies and h-lvl char hidden behind 30 ppl. Nothing more

Last edited:
adposatrn destroys you, you little shiets. BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING

See, there you go again and defend realesta more than Aragon defended helms deep..

This is the problem with otland, trolls/haters are allowed to roam free..
You obviously have no interest joining this server, but then are you spending so damn much time in this thread?..
Can it be.. that you just want to try convince people it's a fail so your current love story with realesta can continue?...

You're so transparent.. can't believe otland is actually allowing people like you to roam freely when you constantly hate on things you have no interest for.
hahah, did you even play Azera? Everyone who put any meaningful time in that server like Dominik (myself included) thinks that the server is fucking crack, he had his chance with Azera and completely blew it, everyone and their mother was playing it and had time of our lives, everything was going great until he had retarded GM's who abused powers, 10 crashes/map resets per day which allowed for duping and himself going around and deleting literally four highest characters only, out of like 100 war characters sold/passed, he was checking message logs like Kim Jong-Un and so much more.

So ask again, why would we ever trust him to put out a decent product when the one time he had the chance, he completely shit the bed?

hahah, did you even play Azera? Everyone who put any meaningful time in that server like Dominik (myself included) thinks that the server is fucking crack, he had his chance with Azera and completely blew it, everyone and their mother was playing it and had time of our lives, everything was going great until he had retarded GM's who abused powers, 10 crashes/map resets per day which allowed for duping and himself going around and deleting literally four highest characters only, out of like 100 war characters sold/passed, he was checking message logs like Kim Jong-Un and so much more.

So ask again, why would we ever trust him to put out a decent product when the one time he had the chance, he completely shit the bed?
don't forget TheGahl = Marcus mc otland account ^^

I played all of marcus his servers and they failed everytime because he would never listen and be stubborn. Im sure none of the key players would play again just because of this xd

I played all of marcus his servers and they failed everytime because he would never listen and be stubborn. Im sure none of the key players would play again just because of this xd
are you speaking of yourself as a "key player" too or are you referring to the "key players" in general here? Because I'm not sure if you qualify for this league (go figure current realesta performance).

If u dont know who i am and dont know who would actually play servers im playing, idk why you even talk here. There are 3 leaders on oldschool servers thats me, wille and taze and none will play here so goodluck xD rest will just be bananas in pyjamas teams

If u dont know who i am and dont know who would actually play servers im playing, idk why you even talk here. There are 3 leaders on oldschool servers thats me, wille and taze and none will play here so goodluck xD rest will just be bananas in pyjamas teams
in the true oldschool (not last 3years) you were no one, so what are you talking about? the only "key player" part in you is your money to spend on stuff in-game to help boost the team economics, "key players" are from Poland~

Key players.. Sound's fun :D Well if you wille taze say We are going on this ot , it should be 1000+ online?:D Dominik i was a part of your team in past but that sentence "key player" is killing me off. I wounder what your polish teammates would say about that if they read it :D:D:D

Key players.. Sound's fun :D Well if you wille taze say We are going on this ot , it should be 1000+ online?:D Dominik i was a part of your team in past but that sentence "key player" is killing me off. I wounder what your polish teammates would say about that if they read it :D:D:D

u can easily fill server with 2 war teams + bunch of venesuelans which sell runes and cash for $ these gold sellers always follow them lol classictibia is shitty bugged server with corrupted gm but they managed to boost online from like 30 to 200+ xD for few months if i good remember

Realesta work like that , 2 war teams + makers which doing max 100 ppl active on ots ;D But i think that's not "KEY " for good long term server ...

still more alive than any mastercores server past azera also quite stable 2 months on mid-rate server vs some shitcores which die 3 days after launch i remember hirana was pretty dead and inactive even tho marcus put 200 chars around to fake online there was neto fighting vs random brs for 4? or 5 days 10vs10 fights then quitted cause with 2 war teams only 20-30 active ppl in peaks beside makers and fake chars with 500 online records XDD also it was "low rate" where u could loot 4 bp mana potions(8000 mana potions from new tibia 100 mana each xD) 3 bp mwalls (yes 6k mwall charges) 10 bp hmm and 2 bp sd/uhs while runemaking and walking around coast ankh/ph on 30lvl

So lets focus on facts marcus is retarded he got no idea about updates and things he do for example these spoof chars with runes generating unlimited amount of supplies in quick time for any low lvl with no effort at all

+on azera that "global yellow skull" system for 2 weeks or so we simple sneak somebody make fake skull with some 30lvl noob char and block him and attack with 2 ppl he realise hes screwed and mark that 30lvl white skull getting global yellow xD then whole team can frag him without skull/unjust it took 2 weeks for marcus to realise how abusable it is after a lot of reports from random ppl literally it was worse to have global yellow skull than white skull I was runemaking on red skull makers next to house cause none attack them in city and if somebody dare then u can kill him ez with main with less risk

Last edited:
Well Azera story was so simply. As Dominik said before , and i understand his point of view about that , but when he made ( probably first time) char from 0 to 145 lvl and its time to leave it . It's hurting owner a lot :) And i also was wounder what about Marcus and that he is unbelivble host , but i saw his personally changes and i am ready to start over just one more time ;) I guess that fight dont have sens at all . Who will belive him will play there.

It Will be great in my opinion :) game worth is deleted and that was the worst thing about azera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back