• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well ... High guard Lizard's dosent exist at 7.4 retro cores aswell stackable runes . Didnt even read about configuration ?:) Cukierasek and again story about spoof char's ... Stop fighting :)
yup on start of mastercores stackable runes also didnt exist, and most of the custom content from darkot which now exist on mastercores neither

I can assure you, that stackable runes WONT be a thing on RetroCores....

Cukierasek it is retro like in old times.
No rune stack its.
Dont be mad just come and play with as

I am more than sure , that Retro wont go that way as Azera. Like i write before , ppl make mistakes and probably Marcus wont do it anymore.

I couldnt care less if this server has succes or not, for me its just a waste of time with a unrelieable host

I sense much trolls/hate here, so let me just clear some things up that apparently some are confused about.

That I would play edited chars with unlimited supplies:
This is just lies, I'm VERY open with what chars I play when/if I play them.
Unfortunately I don't play as much as I'd like to, but when I had time, I'm always playing on chars named "Mackie ~".
My last char, was a druid in Elana (Non-PVP so I could play in peace of people who just want to come to kill me to see what happens)
and you find it here:
MasterCores -Mackie

Whenever I'm online, I'm always streaming my characters, every second of them (so I don't have to deal with bullshit people would accuse me off if I got lucky or similar).
My stream, as many knows, is this one:

Sadly, my twitch only store videos 14 days, but since the CAM update, everything is saved on there.
Here's a sample CAM of how my life was in MasterCores while I tried to obtain the horse mount:
sedpbb0.png

MasterCores -cams

So, in short.. I play rarely, but when I do.. it's always public..

About people who refuse to believe RetroCores will stay 7.4:
MasterCores is special, and it was already from the beginning.
It came with Revendal on first day, and it included modified maps, newer outfits and even addons.
MasterCores was never intended to stay as a 7.4 vanilla.
And it wont stop there, MasterCores will move forward, there's already a bigger update planned for early next year in MasterCores.

For RetroCores, as the name states, it's more retro.. classic.. more vanilla..
And that's how that's going to stay..
But as always, certain things must change to make the game better, but unlike MasterCores, we do polls in RetroCores about changes:
RetroCores -polls

over and out,
Sincerely,
Marcus

marcus asking people about selling chars with noob characters and after deleting people when we are started to play on Azera.

and Caleb said on otland this i got photo too.

“Remember talking about it in private can be fake chars from our staff members. “

dont waste your time here , Marcus Gonna delete directly , when i was break Rule 2c it must be ban , but deleted directly after that marcus changed Rule 2c , ban to delete, someone who doesn't follow his own rules. Lol :) was funny at start like 1 week after he killed Azera some months later he undelete character :

İt doesnt matter after server dead. So if he made that once time , he can make repidly ofc , but i know my message doesnt matter for lovers this server , when your characters or ur friends characters delete Then you will understand me.
Good luck to waste ur time here.

marcus asking people about selling chars with noob characters and after deleting people when we are started to play on Azera.

and Caleb said on otland this i got photo too.

“Remember talking about it in private can be fake chars from our staff members. “

dont waste your time here , Marcus Gonna delete directly , when i was break Rule 2c it must be ban , but deleted directly after that marcus changed Rule 2c , ban to delete, someone who doesn't follow his own rules. Lol :) was funny at start like 1 week after he killed Azera some months later he undelete character :

İt doesnt matter after server dead. So if he made that once time , he can make repidly ofc , but i know my message doesnt matter for lovers this server , when your characters or ur friends characters delete Then you will understand me.
Good luck to waste ur time here.
1: break rule
2: get punished
3: WHY I GET PUNISHED FOR BREAKING RULE!?!?!?!?!?!?!
4: ????????????????
5: profit!

1: break rule
2: get punished
3: WHY I GET PUNISHED FOR BREAKING RULE!?!?!?!?!?!?!
4: ????????????????
5: profit!

ı know rules 2c must be ban , not delete , player TMZ banned Same reason but some people deleted thats the problem.
2c **Forbidden Advertising

**Banishment

These comments are funny, if you don't wanna play then don't. Nobody is forcing you to, and telling others not to join based on YOUR OWN experiences is just pathetic.

Tampon using 2 accounts to encourage people to play on a spoofed crackot, vanilla 7.4 is a thing of the past and will literally never work again, mark my words

Last edited:
@Tamtam Türkiye But for now in retro there is no ban or delete for trading account's or money . It make good value of your "wasting" time...

Seriously, tamam complaining about char deleted for acc trading is a meme material xD We all know that you all 'top tier pvpers' are used to buy everything from venezuelans and you don't even loot bodies ingame, but it is not how the game was meant to play.

About Marcus playing on his OT:
Dude just posted proofs that streams and play on publicly knew name, btw all Realesta players are here complaining. Idk if you are aware of the fact that Ruth is playing on every single edition and he participates in war (just lookup any Punio's video) and yet no one is complaining about it xD It's way more shady than Marcus playing on nonpvp and giving out his name on public. Peace

It's way more shady than Marcus playing on nonpvp and giving out his name on public. Peace

but ruth doesnt tank on some 100lvl char whole enemy team 20 ppl 100+ lvls sdking him for a minute in trap xDD as mage/paladin ofc

Seriously, tamam complaining about char deleted for acc trading is a meme material xD
it's not Tamam Legend but TAMTAM TURKIYE xD (2 different players, but very similar skill haha)

it's funny how realesta players start barking because they're afraid about their current server

but ruth doesnt tank on some 100lvl char whole enemy team 20 ppl 100+ lvls sdking him for a minute in trap xDD as mage/paladin ofc
Proofs please, I'd like to see it

it's not Tamam Legend but TAMTAM TURKIYE xD (2 different players, but very similar skill haha)
oh, didn't knew about it xD But the main point is still valid, people now get used to just buy stuff for rl cash and it is hurting the game economy a lot and it brings bot rune providers, a cancer of oldschool tibia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back