• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Goku

Reaction score
Information to mods - please do not remove this thread due to "2 countries in topic" - we have 2 servers, and we are advertising both of them.

Hello Otlanders,

I would like to introduce a new project coming from the MasterCores Team.

RetroCoresGif.gif

RetroCores is a game designed to mimic the best version of Tibia.com before they ruined the game with bot-similar features built into their client and a mini-transaction shop ingame there you don't need to work for stuff anymore as long you have a credit card.

RetroCores is simply trying to capture the old and true way of MMORPG gaming with no options to let your credit card decide how powerful you can be.

RetroCores took the best out of Tibia, and improved the gameplay without ruining the original gaming aspect of 7.4 with non-stacked runes and fluids, where you need to work hard for your progress.

Where your skill in the game decide where you stand, and how far you can climb!

Most important information:
- Rates 2x
RetroCores will become a very serious low-rate and longterm game that people are anxious to join!
The entire game will be played with 2x exp!

Keep in mind that you always gain 1x experience from creatures, but that the amount of exp needed for a level is only half than what Tibia uses.

For example you'll notice that in RetroCores you need 2,100 experience to advance to level 8, instead of 4,200 experience that Tibia.com uses, so you'll advance 2x faster.

• Skills: 2x
  • Loot: 1x
  • Magic: 1x
  • Regen: 2x
  • 2 Servers - Germany - Antica | USA - Danera

Discord
Facebook
Website
Lag Prevention Feature

Last edited:
I was waiting for this ots since second world war

Gotta go kill spoofchars for runes and sell them for $$ on trade groups, yummy free cash

Thank you for all positive, and that less positive comments :)
See you all in 6 days :)

Regarding spoofed chars, if you refer to issue from Azera/Hirana months ago, it has been taken cared of

wow wow bery nice news! Have you solved the problem when there was to many ppl on the same screen it lagged?

Cool. Is the lag prevention handled client or serverside? I'm guessing you calculate the delay and send walk requests more often based on ping to make it smoother? Like compensating? Either way, you should consider doing a pull request on tfs or otc, depending on how you did it. Would benefit everyone. But I understand this is an "advantage" over other servers, so I'd understand if you didn't release it. But yeah, for the greater good you really should.

wow wow bery nice news! Have you solved the problem when there was to many ppl on the same screen it lagged?
This should be fixed as far as i know :)

Cool. Is the lag prevention handled client or serverside? I'm guessing you calculate the delay and send walk requests more often based on ping to make it smoother? Like compensating? Either way, you should consider doing a pull request on tfs or otc, depending on how you did it. Would benefit everyone. But I understand this is an "advantage" over other servers, so I'd understand if you didn't release it. But yeah, for the greater good you really should.

I can't share too much, unfortunately. But it is on client side

Hope to see you at start of the server :)

I've seen this on few servers already one of them was kasteria brasilian edition and honestly i prefer to walk slower but atleast be able to perfectly push somebody and mw his spot this might be even worse if u consider 7.4 sd aiming ofc i can just guess how they solved that "lag issue" but theres no real way to compensate higher ping without some drawbacks

Anyway I strongly advise to stay away from any server hosted by marcus he often spoof his servers and play his own edited character with unlimited runes 100x ssa charges and 1 click full mana potions also he'll probably run 20 new "retrocores" servers within next year milking his last 30 loyal players

Regarding spoofed chars, if you refer to issue from Azera/Hirana months ago, it has been taken cared of

wait wait wait so there were actually spoofchars? because last time marcus was convincing that this chars were a "macro chars" unfortunately he couldnt explain how some characters in range 11-30 lvl were losing exp without dying. yes right now i can clearly see that this "issue" has been solved

Screenshot_1.png

I never stated that those were spoofed chars, did I?
It was you , who stated it as spoofed chars. All i said , that it was resolved, and that there wont be any cases like that anymore.
All you do is spread hate.. so please guys , if you are not interested in playing - don't post here, there is plenty of OT's there for you

I never stated that those were spoofed chars, did I?
that it was resolved, and that there wont be any cases like that anymore.
so You asked all of these players who were using "macro" on their 14 knights with 400 mana fluids on tiquanda to stop doing it and they all stopped right?

Thats a date - 8th of November

so You asked all of these players who were using "macro" on their 14 knights with 400 mana fluids on tiquanda to stop doing it and they all stopped right?

Yes, thats exactly what we did :) They were extremely helpful !

<thats tiny bit of irony>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back