• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Everyone talking about retrocores... Also about how admin is stupid and corupted... I dont know this guy but probably most of it what you just say guys it's true.
Anyway you made this post very popular because all this trash talk . And everyone watching this server right now.
so it can't go wrong 😁 I expect will be alot of ppl online and i will try IT with Ardian mex szparaga.
because at the moment there is no any other server low rate worth to play .
Thanks.

Last edited:
If u dont know who i am and dont know who would actually play servers im playing, idk why you even talk here. There are 3 leaders on oldschool servers thats me, wille and taze and none will play here so goodluck xD rest will just be bananas in pyjamas teams

Dominik Keyplayer you can do the nickname on Retrocores when the corrupt server goes down xdddd

Dominik Keyplayer
more like "key sponsor", this realesta edition he tries to boost his ego by not buying anything for irl money but it's shit server so it doesn't matter, because all know the only thing he's good for on lowrates is buying stuff (chars/gp) for rl cash

Marcus actually listened alot to us players this time. RetroCores will be great! You might miss the best oldschool experience if you are not going to play!

Please don't come up with old stuff from MasterCores - It will be whole different thing!

more like "key sponsor", this realesta edition he tries to boost his ego by not buying anything for irl money but it's shit server so it doesn't matter, because all know the only thing he's good for on lowrates is buying stuff (chars/gp) for rl cash
Dominik is here since first edition of classictibia around 8-10 y ago, everyone know he helps to keep servers alive. You think he cares about your toxic shit?
marcus created good server but he is strange guy ; p you will see im sure he will do something what kill server again ; p

Well Azera story was so simply. As Dominik said before , and i understand his point of view about that , but when he made ( probably first time) char from 0 to 145 lvl and its time to leave it . It's hurting owner a lot :) And i also was wounder what about Marcus and that he is unbelivble host , but i saw his personally changes and i am ready to start over just one more time ;) I guess that fight dont have sens at all . Who will belive him will play there.

Well i have experience with marcus servers since 7 or 8 years and seen his "personally changes" few times same as gm nerd xD

Rlly i dont get it how ppl could trust somebody who not long ago abused gm powers to make unlimited pots with full mana per click and ssa 100x charges for his own war character xDD

i prefer wait for tibianitis and not play that shiet ots.

Less than 2 days left - join the hype train :) Hope everyone will have great time on lands of RetroCores

images (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back