• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany/USA] [7.4] RetroCores [8/11 - 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://retrocores.com/
Server Address
retrocores.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I speak with my friends and they speak with his friends and all friends on tibia world tell. "we play retro cores" HYPE like i told 400 will be for 100%

That would be extremely good results :) Hopefully we can see it !

im hyped to lure gs to desert quest entrance so more ppl quit first day gonna take few attempts tho on this dead ot using 8lvl char

There is no hype?

Dominik all due respect, but would you mind leaving this topic? I see you trying to be funny / offensive towards people who might join RetroCores just so you can defend Realesta. Do you see me, or anyone else related to this topic trashtalking topic of mentioned OT? Do you see me or anyone else entering your server and spamming each and every possible channel how bad Realesta is and how awesome RetroCores will be?
No? Great, than kindly please dont post here... Your post has meaningless impact.
I understand once, maybe its funny to somebody, twice maybe... You posted 8 times and majority of them is just trashtalk...

Just letting as much people know as I can :)

Last edited by a moderator:
im hyped to lure gs to desert quest entrance so more ppl quit first day gonna take few attempts tho on this dead ot using 8lvl char

Are you a moron or a moron? Because it's hard to guess??? Buhaha

We have added "like" feature to the forum there people can like/dislike posts.With this we'll have it easier to determine what ideas/suggestions the community approves of and which the community disapproves of.

This new feature will most be valuable in suggestions there we'll easier see what the community thinks of a suggestion so we can know it it's worthy of a public poll on the website.

This way, we move a step closer to the community so we can truly make RetroCores controlled by the community in terms of development.

You can see current likes/dislikes and like/dislike posts yourself right below the post in question.
GrgOnHr.png

Sincerely,
RetroCores Staff

Last edited:
I didnt throw cash at any server since the last 3-4 years, so get your facts straight. Also the true war teams want a good enemy, not some random trade teams to fight against, so im sure they care aswell xD

Sure, if you say so.

Now go back to Realesta, stop being a kid and start acting like a 25 year old. If you enjoy Realesta thats fine and honestly no problem. But stop bugging around here.

We have a new poll that I need people to put their opinions ASAP since I need to know this before the launch.
Should Rookgaard get a spawn assist in case it gets little too crowded?
You find the poll here: RetroCores -Polls

Sincerely,
Marcus

I didnt throw cash at any server since the last 3-4 years, so get your facts straight. Also the true war teams want a good enemy, not some random trade teams to fight against, so im sure they care aswell xD
It's look like that you and wile/taman are only teams in 7.4 :D
I guess prepare for more or stay where u are.

We have a new poll that I need people to put their opinions ASAP since I need to know this before the launch.
Should Rookgaard get a spawn assist in case it gets little too crowded?
You find the poll here: RetroCores -Polls

Sincerely,
Marcus
"You need a character with minimum level 0 on your account to vote!"

But I don't want any tp in rook, I like it oldschool.

"You need a character with minimum level 0 on your account to vote!"

But I don't want any tp in rook, I like it oldschool.
Noticed in discord, it's been fixed, everyone can vote now, with or without an account :)

My friends from netherlands will join too !!!
#hype #realtibia 7.4 #have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back